Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
12-25-2009, 01:24 PM,

i cannot download that quest line file...is there any way to download it?
01-08-2010, 08:14 AM,

Heye everyone. Sorry again for the massive lack of input lately. I still would like to finish the mod and gt it released as i great deal of work has gone in from myself and others. It would be a shame to waste it. Im currently very busy with Rl. Stupid exams but should be able to complete this after (22nd)

Sorry to hear about your Pc drmmcoy. Any news on the recovery?

Happy New Year everyone! Big Grin
01-19-2010, 07:19 AM,

Well, the bitwise algorithm running for more than 4 weeks non stop on my pc didn't return anything of value, it was only able to retrieve certain formats (.jpg, .png, etc...)
A version of easy recovery pro which I own and which is supposevly VERY good is not running under win7 64bit!!! >.< So I'm currently trying to get my hands on a working version of it (maybe trial, might work aswell)

But unless you guys don't have any tips for me (I already tried a bunch of programs I found using google) I guess we'll have to start over (or I will have to start over) using the latest uplaoded ESP which is not debugged yet I guess.

Although I admit this is all my fault and I should have backed up the project mroe regulary, I am also destined to release this project! We have a huge fan comunity on youtube and co and I think lots of ppl will be happy to see this mod alive.
Also, I could use the released mod as a work example for a job as a level designer or sth similar.

Cheers,
the doc!

EDIT: You shouldn't be able to dl the questline so far, the mod is not released yet anyway and still very buggy Tongue
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
03-07-2010, 08:34 AM,

LINK IS BROKEN
03-07-2010, 01:41 PM,

Thanks, but we already knew that. Smile
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-09-2010, 04:02 PM,

i didn't know how many days months or years the link was broken for.p.s i am doing bad grammer on perpus and i know i spelled perpus wrong.
03-11-2010, 07:10 PM,

this mod adds new types of bosmer and allows you to see some of the valenwood creatures at low levels.edit it freely
03-11-2010, 08:11 PM,

I'm confused. What exactly do you mean by new types of Bosmer?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-12-2010, 09:10 AM,

Also the spiders and crabs can be seen at low level? They just get bigger and new creatures arrive depending on your level?
03-12-2010, 03:38 PM,

windsufer in the constrution set for me anyway it didn't allow you to see the jungle crabs at low levels.deeza forget about that post it was just some random race i made it's an imperial with elf ears just don't download it cause it dosent follow lore.