Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
07-18-2009, 03:16 AM,

Good news about the textures!
I've been quite busy lately due to real life getting me back. I will be moving during the next days and I have no idea of how long it's going to take to install my new internet access. So I might be gone for un uncertain amoutn of time, just so you know. I have debugged almost the whole thing though Smile
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
07-18-2009, 11:13 AM,

Okay, just take your time..

:goodjob:

EDIT; Spelling
07-19-2009, 08:02 PM,

It's good to see the debugging has still continued! I have my own problems that prevent me from playtesting, as you know, but hopefully I'll be able to play it some time soon.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-20-2009, 11:49 AM,

Yes, debugging is nearly done, at least the list that simon made for me. Once completed, I will add some more features and tweaks. If the main quest cave is completed by then, I will continue to work on the main quest. If not, I will make another release for playtesting. Well, I'll be moving in no time. I'm quite a bit into IT, so setting up my internet access at my new place won't be a problem for me. Thing is, I have no idea how long it will take for my provider to activate my internet... Oh well, I hope things will go smooth =P
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
07-21-2009, 08:36 AM,

I hope that you are ready with a new ESP soon, so we can kill enven more bugs. :goodjob:
07-23-2009, 06:41 AM,

I will upload half the main cave tomorrow (Its on my portable harddrive and im at work) It has the whole spider-cave tileset part with a aylied cave entrance. It just need the aylied cave to be made! Good work on the debugging!!
07-23-2009, 01:26 PM,

It's fantastic for me to see this project edging closer to completion after so long.

I can only imagine what it feels like for you, windsurfer. This project was your baby since the start, after all. Smile
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-24-2009, 01:15 PM,

Actually it was another member who started the isles, he was called Kingevil121
07-29-2009, 05:42 PM,

It was actually a request for someone to t=do the islands. I started the height map when kingevel said he would do them. We started entirely separate projects. Unfortunately kingevil only used vanilla stuff and stopped halfway. I cant wait to have it released and i could have never have done it without you guys.

Here is the first level for the cave. I created a custom version of the spidercave set for the submerged bits. Its includes a sandy texture. I havn't playtested it so there could be some bugs. As i did it a little while ago i cant remember if i added the new cave meshes to the master or too the .esp If it gives errors then it needs to be added to the master. If its all too confusing then the second ayleid bit can be done and i can sort out the first level when im back in 6 weeks!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/261460091/OB_Cave.rar.html
07-29-2009, 07:52 PM,

could you tell me the COC command to get there and i will test?