Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
03-13-2010, 03:53 PM,

Hello I´m new and I have many problems, the mod doesn´t work, can somebody help me? I think there are thinks missing from the Mod, in my game isn´t a Island. The trees and building are in the air. And sorry for my bad english
03-13-2010, 04:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by StarBanshee
Hello I´m new and I have many problems, the mod doesn´t work, can somebody help me? I think there are thinks missing from the Mod, in my game isn´t a Island. The trees and building are in the air. And sorry for my bad english
Ahh, I know the solution to your problem. If you are using Oblivion Mod Manager, all you have to do is move the .esm file to load right after the oblivion.esm
03-13-2010, 04:33 PM,

Thank you, but I do not know the mod manager ?(
03-13-2010, 04:48 PM,

The level lists are very low? at level 1 you get small spiders and crabs. 5 you gert larger spider and crabs and boars i think. 9 you get panthers? i believe at 5 you also get sharks in the water? You can still play the mod without the quest just type "coc smallisland" into the command prompt. Im also pretty certain i supplied a .esp of the islands so use that instead of the master file!!
03-13-2010, 04:55 PM,

It works! Many thanks! :bananarock:
03-14-2010, 02:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by black marshes modder
windsurfer the link to the esp on 4share is broke.
I know. I meant an esp of the masterfile without the quests.
06-25-2010, 09:28 PM,

O.K. i really want to try out this mod but i cant find where to download it:bash:.
I've looked everywhere.The download tab at the top doesn't do anything. Any help would and will be appreciated.
( P.S. sorry if this wasn't the spot to post this.)
06-25-2010, 10:57 PM,

It's not quite finished yet. That's why you can't download it. If you don't mind waiting for a few more weeks...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
04-30-2011, 05:03 PM,
A question
Hi, I was watching thsi project since I found it on Youtube. I have a question: I play Nehrim since it was released. (Do u know Nehrim?? I mean the totalconversation of Oblivion) And I like Nehrim more than Oblivion.
Here is my Question: May I use the Recourses from your mod after it was released for a "Nehrim-version" of this great-looking island??? I´ve already made some Oblivion-to-Nerim-mods and it would be awsome for me to be allowed to make the Nehri-version of this Island. I don´t mean just to change it from Oblivion to nehrim by using TES Geko, I would like to make a complete new World. And dont worry, I have good skills by building new Worldspaces. Here is one of my projects (Its german): http://solaris.n-coder.de/?topic=iranus . Of course I would give credits. So, may I do this after the mod was released?? I hope you agree,
J-man =)