Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Swampmoth
02-06-2010, 12:19 PM,

I haven't PMd Razorwing yet, no. I was planning on checking out the Visual Dev thread and the archives first, but feel free to send it yourself, but be aware that it could be a long time before you get a reply. RW's currently taking a big break from modding, because of RL issues I believe.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-08-2010, 12:30 AM,

I wasn't aware there was any of it left. Certainly if we can get hold of it that would ideal.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-08-2010, 08:32 PM,

I just sent a PM to sandor. Maybe he'll know something more about this. Razorwing is, I believe, held up with RL issues right now but this was the last say on the matter: Tobi's Imperial Fort Set Thread .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-08-2010, 08:33 PM,

I hope something could be salvaged from it. Otherwise, it looks like we'll have to make do with the unruined fort set produced for the ImpeREAL Empire Fort Mod.

02-08-2010, 08:51 PM,

This one, you mean: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22965 .

Now why haven't I come across this before? Or have I? I certainly remember the name ImpeREAL. Using this would be no bad thing, that's for sure. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-08-2010, 09:19 PM,

That's the one! I think the mod you're thinking of is the ImpeREAL City. It looks fantastic, but unfortunately it drops the FPS of the city and my machine doesn't have the guts to run it.

I'll PM the guy and ask if we can borrow his stuff, pending any news from Razorwing.

Regards,

Deeza

02-08-2010, 11:34 PM,

Actually, no need!

I just downloaded the mod, turns out it doesn't have any new meshes at all. It's just a very clever use of the default ones. We could fairly easily do this on our own.

02-09-2010, 06:17 PM,

Sweet. So all we need is the OB tileset? We're making progress already! Big Grin

02-09-2010, 07:25 PM,

Yes. I think someone with admin powers should write up a claim. The fort should be intact but look like it was abandoned in a hurry (stores still full, chairs knocked over, personal possessions left behind etc.)

02-09-2010, 07:58 PM,

Well, I have Global Moderator powers, so I can do that as well as IG, but first we still need to organise where it'll be located.