Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood mainquest.
07-08-2009, 01:31 PM,

I'd advise that you redo the tree icon to have exactly the same colours as vanilla quest icons, and also to make the outline fade into the background. As it is, the colours are a bit dark and the blocky outline lacks the elegance of the vanilla icons.

I made all of the quest icons for the Windfall mod, so I've got .psd files of them all. Would you like me to provide one so that you can see how I made them match the vanilla icons?
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Omber1234
Wait a second isn't that icon from Heroes of M&M?

No, It's my own drawing

@nick_op : I am not very Skillful in PS, They told me to make an icon - I did what I can, If it doessn't satisfy you - I'm sorry Sad
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-08-2009, 06:03 PM,

Hey Nick_Op I would love a .psd file or two for them Big Grin, I like to learn to do new things so quest icons is on me list Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-09-2009, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Hey Nick_Op I would love a .psd file or two for them Big Grin, I like to learn to do new things so quest icons is on me list Smile
I've attached a couple. Apart from the fact that they're a funny size, they should proce a decent example. The only thing that doesn't quite match the vanilla icons is the border, which is far too clean, but at the time I thought they were quite an achievement. Smile
07-09-2009, 11:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
I've attached a couple. Apart from the fact that they're a funny size, they should proce a decent example. The only thing that doesn't quite match the vanilla icons is the border, which is far too clean, but at the time I thought they were quite an achievement. Smile

I just took a look and they are very good, I actually like the fact they are cleaner, to me they look a lot nicer than stock ones. Gonna see what I can concoct with these Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-10-2009, 10:23 AM,

Could you please stop spamming up the tread??
07-10-2009, 10:42 AM,

Don't worry about it simonp92, I'll move any irrelevant posts to another thread later to keep the board organised.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-10-2009, 10:56 AM,

Thanks
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM,

Oh, so we do have a quest icon! Hoorayy! Big Grin
It shall be used.
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress: