Great! Smile

Sorry for disturbing your holiday.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-10-2009, 08:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Great! Smile

Sorry for disturbing your holiday.

No problem friend, I'm glad you called. I tried to call you back later on but I couldn't get through. Since it was the kind of problem that in hindsight would have happened sooner or later around this time period I'm really glad it happened before I left hehe. I leave around noon tomorrow.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-10-2009, 08:47 PM,

4.5 million entries... :bananarock:

I´m amazed what all of you are still building up here. Just wanted to drop these few lines to show my appreciation.

Thumbs up, Razor! :goodjob:
[Image: lhc.gif]
07-10-2009, 10:19 PM,

Good to see stop by again, Valderon Smile

It's true there were 4.5 million entries, but 3.5 million out of those seemed to be some kind of log of every word in every post. There's around 120 000 forum posts though, which I think is mindboggling. If a person spent one minute reading each post, and slept for 8 hours a day, it would take 125 days of continual reading to read the whole forum Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-10-2009, 10:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Good to see stop by again, Valderon Smile

It's true there were 4.5 million entries, but 3.5 million out of those seemed to be some kind of log of every word in every post. There's around 120 000 forum posts though, which I think is mindboggling. If a person spent one minute reading each post, and slept for 8 hours a day, it would take 125 days of continual reading to read the whole forum Big Grin

No wonder it took me so long to read it all. haha. Big Grin

Thanks alot Razorwing, I'm glad things could be sorted out. :goodjob: I was REALLY worried we'd lost forums altogether.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-11-2009, 02:53 AM,

I wasn't too worried yet. If I hadn't heard back after emailing Razorwing, then I would have started worrying.