Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Confused...
07-13-2009, 12:10 AM,
I'm Confused...
I recently found out about this mod and wanted to donload it. on TESNexus aI downloaded the mod for Obllivion called Silgrad Tower. Now on this site that mod is not listed, only the forbidden Garden (?) is. Which the file is called Silgrad_Tower_T...So are they the same, or is one more recent? Can they both work together? And whats different? Thanks.
07-13-2009, 01:59 AM,
RE: Im Confused...
Quote:Originally posted by GOOGLEPOX
I recently found out about this mod and wanted to donload it. on TESNexus aI downloaded the mod for Obllivion called Silgrad Tower. Now on this site that mod is not listed, only the forbidden Garden (?) is. Which the file is called Silgrad_Tower_T...So are they the same, or is one more recent? Can they both work together? And whats different? Thanks.

Hi GOOGLEPOX and Welcome to Silgrad Tower. Sorry about the confusion. I believe you DL Silgrad Tower 2.5 which we are no loner supporting. We are working on Silgrad Tower 3.0 which will have many improvements and alot more fun for the player.

The Forgotten Garden, which we recently released, is a teaser mod for Silgrad Tower 3.0. We created it to try and show where we are at as far as assets, voice work, etc. You can read about the Forgotten Garden here. Anything with a 'T' attached is for the Forgotten Garden (teaser).

Again our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
07-13-2009, 03:10 AM,

Ah I see...Why thank you for your help. And it was no great inconvenience, I was simply confused. Again, thank you.
07-20-2009, 07:51 AM,

Thanks for finding that, GOOGLEPOX! It completely slipped my mind.

black[/HR]
For reference -here- is our old TES Nexus entry. I'll update it with the Forgotten Garden information promptly.

Edit 10:24 C.E.T.: Update complete.
Edit 10:38 C.E.T.: I also updated our Planet ElderScrolls entry, though I need to get FTP info from the site owner before I can update the file. I sent an email so hopefully I'll hear back from him soon.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]