Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lists of lists of resources
07-16-2009, 12:51 PM,
Lists of lists of resources
New resources are a common talking point here but not everything is best for BM. Even though we now have a large archive, I'm still looking at shortages in some areas such as, at the time of writing, clothing and the cave tileset.

A good way of looking for extra stuff is here: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....l=resource

This should be updated fairly regularly and provide you with access to almost everything (as long as cliffworms keeps updating it).

[/HR]

Edit - I decided to alter the meaning of this sticky post by using it as a reference to all lists of items. The first list here includes all ingredients that have been entered into our esm to date. I can update this as we go with more lists and more items.

Ingredients List
  • Angel Trumpets (plant)
  • Ash Lion heart, meat and teeth
  • Bamboo Corm
  • Black Caiman Teeth
  • Black Troll Fat
  • Giant Mosquito Blood Sac - good raw for vampire characters, poisonous for reg. characters if eaten raw (germs in blood).
  • Blueberries
  • Brains (of unknown origin, probably humanoid)
  • Bushel Gourd
  • Caiman Meat
  • Calabash Gourd
  • Catnip (Plant)
  • Centipede Mandibles
  • Roast Centipede
  • Clear Jelly (I think this was from the jellyfish)
  • Club Gourd
  • Ripe Coconut
  • Mature Coconut
  • 'Brain' Coral
  • Peach, Purple and Red Coral Fungi
  • Crocodile Meat and Teeth
  • Desert Rose Sap - poisonous
  • Dragon Arum - root bulb is poisonous if eaten raw...but makes edible flour when cooked and ground.
  • Durzog Meat
  • Fear (lizard) claws and heart
  • Fireroot
  • Dead fly
  • Gagroot (rare plant) - is poisonous/deadly if overdose; has "euphoric" drug effect; causes intense salivation if chewed; helps with breathing, muscle relaxing, increases blood flow.
  • Goldfinger banana
  • Green Ti (Large Plant)
  • Grume Goblet Fungi
  • Ripe Hala Fruit
  • Orange, Pink and Red Hibiscus Flower
  • Honeycomb
  • Hyaenodon Teeth, Heart, Liver and Meat
  • Purple and Green Lumberries
  • Maggot
  • Mango Fruit
  • Mantis Wax
  • Monstera Fruit
  • Nettle
  • Nirnworm
  • Leviathan's Nose Horn
  • Passion Fruit
  • Peach Fruit
  • Pineapple Fruit
  • Plantago Weed
  • Marsh Poppy Seedpod
  • Saffron (Plant)
  • Sea Urchin Roe
  • Seedpod Trap (not really an ingredient) - "Damage health" should be 1st ingred effect (explodes in mouth).
  • Tropical Spider Silk
  • Sloth's Foot fungi
  • Sorrel Plant
  • Stardust (Plant ingredient)
  • Sugar Cane
  • Sugar Gourd
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Sylvan Mushroom Caps
  • Vanilla Beans
  • Tarantula Spider Venin - poisonous
  • Zeflon (Deer) Meat
  • Rootworm Steak (rare)
  • Rotten Rootworm Steak (rare) - poisonous
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-09-2010, 07:00 PM,

I have adapted this thread as explained in the OP above.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
12-29-2010, 07:26 PM,

Interesting potential creature resource found here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26758

Edit:

Oh, and another one: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21547

And for the dodgier residents of Soulrest:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17597
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-29-2010, 07:35 PM,

Cheers Deeza.

The shrieking bolete has long been in contention. However, it is very difficult to set up and I keep putting it off. Additionally, it will not play well unless I use the accompanying sound files and I have been leaving the sound files till later on in our development. Therefore, I'm playing with the idea of not using the shrieking bolete at all.

As for the Dreugh Wax grub, I'm not that keen. It looks similar to KP's centipede but KP's model is better IMO.

The Pirate gear is very, very cool and will attract a lot of people interested in this area. However, as it's not very unique to BM, I remain a little sceptical. I may add this later.

Anyway, in the meantime, I thought I should perhaps mention that I'm currently toying with ideas for the Lilmoth textures using the Jurad tileset... Smile
12-29-2010, 07:40 PM,

Excellent! I'm looking forward to Lilmoth finally getting started. I'd be happy to help out with planning/building that once I get back in action.

As for the grub, I agree about the bug, though I was more interested in the eggs which come with the set. Additionally, the grub might be good as an immature form of the centipede. That way we could have whole dungeons filled with the things, in the style of the Kwama from Morrowind.

12-29-2010, 07:47 PM,

Yes, that's a good point. Nevertheless, I think we may already have a more suitable 'egg model'. I'll have to go looking but I had certainly planned on adding one that looked more convincing from a previous resource....

Oh, and we have loads of armless and belly lizards wandering around our dungeons now. They look quite freakish and sweet! =)
12-29-2010, 07:53 PM,

FYI, if you go to TesNEXUS for that grub creature, and read the "Comments" section..apparently it suffers from a lot of CS errors...

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
12-29-2010, 08:07 PM,

Thanks for pointing that out KP.

12-29-2010, 10:25 PM,

Ah, I don't think I'll bother then... :yes: