Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please!
07-23-2009, 08:32 PM,
Help please!
Maybe im not in the right place and if im not i apologize for wasting your time. I recently got back into Oblivion, but im having trouble creating a character. Currently I have this Altmer thief/marksman/mage hybrid, but its not working so well... My style of play is more sneaky but the prospect of magic was intriguing so i went with it. But im not so sure i picked the right race... Could anyone help me figure out the type of class and race I should pick? I definetly dont want to play a dark elf, imperial, or nord however. Thanks in advance!
07-23-2009, 09:17 PM,
RE: Help please!
Quote:Originally posted by MrAmazing09
Maybe I'm not in the right place and if I'm not I apologize for wasting your time. I recently got back into Oblivion, but I'm having trouble creating a character. Currently I have this Altmer thief/marksman/mage hybrid, but its not working so well... My style of play is more sneaky but the prospect of magic was intriguing so I went with it. But I'm not so sure I picked the right race... Could anyone help me figure out the type of class and race I should pick? I definetly dont want to play a dark elf, imperial, or nord however. Thanks in advance!

You are definately at the right place Smile

I am afraid I play a Nord. I like the cold and a Nord Warrior is a perfect character for me. I guess it is everyones personal choice, I like coming out of the box with some battle skills such as strength and endurance. I can later build up other magic skills and weapons skills with experience and practice. Look at the race and class and decide what would be most important to have for your character. The rest can be built up through experience and pratice over time.
07-23-2009, 10:07 PM,

Yeah I gotcha, haha i guess now its a matter of figuring out which combinations work... Thank you!