Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[READ] Current tasks: The Lost One
10-13-2009, 04:22 PM,
Problems with what you said-

Its a flashback and a pontente would not be superior to an assassin (God man they are no tsaesci lord,
They can be killed by a skilled assassin and your saying that the morag tong and DB can kill a pontente when a more "Skilled" assassin from the akavir regions cant kill one?
Thats awfully wrong and i think a tsaesci would better know how to kill a tsaesci then some Simple assassins),

I think any tsaesci lord would send out assassin's to far away lands if they are sure that the tsaesci in them lands is trying to betray his/her masters,
Joint council = Before 3rd era,
Brother is something that any reptile race would call each other take argonians for instance they call each other by brother and sister from what i read so im seeing no difference in the tsaesci's,
*Cough* i would rather think keeping who the lady is secret and it is not her but it would be enjoyable to hear and ponder about who this women is in the video,
Well it is a little confusing to show why this is connected with sithis but i will soon in the later future,
I think flashy adverts that are not based on the subject catches the eye of the watcher so ok take this star wars online game they made a new advert and it looks amazing now they did not base it on the current subject at hand (The Actual Project),
But they instead based it on before the events of the game and yes the project and it are connected,
But very hardly (Its the event before the game and so to explain the game wars they made the advert,
And it has attracted a load of fans because its uses CGI effects).
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-13-2009, 06:13 PM,

1) By superior I mean superior in rank. Since a potentate is kinda a representative, and ambassador, and the assassin would be just that: an assassin. I didn't mean superior in (physical) strength... (The Potentate's mind would be more powerful...so he wouldn't talk so lowly (if at all) to a guard.)

2) Yep, if that potentate would as much as THINK of betrayal...he's a dead man/woman.

3)Reptile race? If by "Reptile" you mean scaled, egg-laying and weak, then no. If by reptile you mean snake-like, then yes.
Some snake species ate each other.
But anyway, yeah, they could call each other brother or something.
Would be cool!

4) I'm anxious to hear more about her! Big Grin
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
10-13-2009, 06:31 PM,
1) Play-Talk my friend, Play-Talk (To show he is the ruler, Also in the text i made the guard a little afraid of his master because he would not speak that often and it would kind of surprise him and scare him at the same time when he hear's his master speak).

2)Betrayal thats the idea, Ok your the pontente of cyrodill and basicly you own the whole of tamriel (Not really but you know what i mean) Would you think-
a) No i won't betray my masters they sent me to the job and i will do it but i am getting bored here.
b) I have my own kingdom to rival even that of akavir's! I should do something with my new found power.
Remember your a tsaesci.

3) No i mean't Reptile as a community of civilised's scaled beings so really both of them,
Its just to explain that they would call "Brother" or "Sister" to most people they meet instead of names because they would see them as things not individuals.

4) Its complicated ill need some time to explain this and a sithis idea i had in akavir, Also i need to explain why the video if we made it above is associated with sithis its quite simple but confusing so again i need some time to think it out.

Now ciao we are all waiting to see a lost one quest topic,
Corthian have you finished them tribal wear?,
Shank we have'nt heard from you in a while and it would be good to hear your progress,
Ysne have we got a bethesda thread? Hope so and if so can you link me up to it (You know show a link, Ive looked and cannot find one),
Im working on a creature wyrm (Its nearly done, But i hope to finish it in blender but i have problems with configuring the NIF script because i cannot find where to change it to 20.0.0.04)
And then onto a custom animated wyrm for moving on land and then finally onto a mount! Using both animations :bananarock: .

Shiver-tail well you know im just trying to get things updated,
How about some flying fish concepts? I was wondering about making some after i saw some custom animations for flying fish in oblivion someone made awhile back.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-14-2009, 12:41 AM,

Welcome back Shiver-Tail. I hope that emigration is going as well as you are hoping.

Good discsussion going on here. You are not going to get a veto from me. This is the most progress I have seen in a very long time.