Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[READ] Current tasks: The Lost One
10-01-2009, 01:04 PM,

Hey guys,

How the project coming along?
Hope its not too inactive again, its a very old project now..
10-01-2009, 03:37 PM,
Yeah i think we need to brush off the old dust on this project,
Well we need to get the teaser done and start boosting this project up but we seriously need new recruits with booming ideas out of there little brains.

Im working on a naga at blackmarsh (Well i will be when i get my damm internet to work) and if that goes goodly then i can make a new head and new coloured skin then we got a Tsaesci,
Ill be working on a re-model of the slaughterfish mount for the tsaesci mounts thread,
And i might even do some exterior/interior claims here when i get things over in blackmarsh and elsweyr done.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM,

You really are learning lots and contributing a huge amount Lore N.
10-01-2009, 03:59 PM,
Well to be honest i only came to the Silgrad Tower boards and all after looking up "Tsaesci race" and i found this board quite welcoming.

By the end of 2010 i hope to play in the akavir region,
Even if i have to mod to my hearts content to get to that point.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-01-2009, 06:59 PM,

Yes guys. Time to refresh this project totally.

Month to month i checked this project out,and it was always inactive and close to dead. The plan is done,now get a team.

Organizing,organizing & organizing!!

You should get a new core with 4-5 active member.

Good luck!
`SN
10-01-2009, 07:10 PM,

Ain't it the truth.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-01-2009, 07:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Ain't it the truth.

That's my opinion.

I think, you gusy have to recruit more member, because the team is too small to work on this.
`SN
10-02-2009, 03:57 AM,

I think you misunderstood what I said. I completely agree with you. "Ain't it the truth" is a colloquialism for "What you are saying is true."
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-02-2009, 11:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
I think you misunderstood what I said. I completely agree with you. "Ain't it the truth" is a colloquialism for "What you are saying is true."

Then,yes i misunderstood you.

Glad you agree with me,because this is the true.

`SN
10-11-2009, 06:06 PM,
Shiver-tail's Orders-

Ysne: I cannot order you to do something as you are, and will always be, my superior, but I’d very much like to advise you to brainstorm a bit on the “Sky” forums with me about recruitment tactics (because I do not think the textbook ones I used before will suffice)

Ciao Gamer: You, mate, should start working on some quests related to the Island and its inhabitants. As far as I’m concerned you’re the one that determines if it fits or not (since we do not have an actual Island, I think the best is that the Island should be created to fit the quests and not vice versa)
Okay, so what’s on the Island:
- A lone Ka Po warrior, trying to defeat the Tsaesci. (player could help him?)
- a small army of Tsaesci (warriors use melee weapons, marksmen use bows, priests use magic and heal the other 2, and then there’s one enslaved dragon, called “Titan, the bloated one”)
Concepts of these denizens and their armor can be found in this thread: [ART] creatures, weapons and armor.
What’s on the Island? Only one thing that really matters: A huge temple, overgrown, with a central tomb (like Balin’s tomb from LOTR) and huge stairs. What would I suggest be also included: a hut for the lone warrior…
How do you get to the Island? That’s up to you but it should Involve the Tang Mo…

Corthian: You should start with the armor and weapons for the Ka Po and Tsaesci.
[ART] creatures, weapons and armor.
I’d advise you to create a different thread in which you show these and maybe ones you made before that can be useful.

Zwicky: You could create some recruitment banners (sigs) and maybe som avatars too, based on Akavir.
Since Ciao’s been in this team longer, you could ask him for some general ideas or you could browse the forums and google for Akavir-related stuff.

Shank: Get everything fixed (xD), make some backups and then start on some new cool animations for the Tsaesci (legged version) and Ka Po (yes, you can create different anims for different NPC’s that use the same skeleton, I forgot what the mod was called, but there’s one that does that. Just look at the most popular animation mods on Tesnexus or ask on a forum if I haven’t already supplied you with a link.)

Mirrored: New thrilling Battle and Explore tracks, and maybe some sound effects.

Im just trying to get an update ok?

Ysne- Hows the recruiting going?
And have you checked out the free website creation tool?

Ciao_Gamer- Hows the quest making going?
Do you have a post somewhere that posts the quests?

Corthian- Ive looked around, Have you made the Tribal Wear?
and weapons?

Zwicky- Are you here? Im sure some nice new signatures would be nice.

Shank- Good work, From what i can tell it sounds good maybe if you have a video camera somewhere or a in-computer video recording system in your computer it would be nice to see a video and that may help in recruiting.

Mirrored- Do you know when your be free again?
or should i throw an apple at the wall?

I seem to be the update man around here,
New website would be nice about now to get some propaganda up on it, I have a small question- In lore it states the tsaesci live on the SE coast of akavir but from the map they are West...
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga