Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land Travel
08-08-2009, 08:00 AM,
Land Travel
Just a separate thread for the mounts...

Here are some other wierd creatures...

1. Sheep
2. Deer
3. Ogre :lmao:
4. Wolves

All can be found on this russian portal:

http://mtes.ru/obliv_mounted2.html

Just tell me which of these plugins need to be uploaded

[/HR]

Edit

This post offers a few ideas for ridable mounts: Ships and Docks
besides those in Grimdeath's lore creatures as mentioned in the creatures thread:
Creatures of Black Marsh
but there's plenty more:Personal Pack Guars, Daedroth Mount, Bear Mount, Bonehorror Mount, Mammoth Mount & Slaughterfish Mount.

Edited by Ibsen's Ghost

[/HR]
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-08-2009, 10:37 AM,

Man, crazy stuff...lol

I don't think we'll be using any of them though, sadly.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
08-08-2009, 01:51 PM,

The wolf is pretty cool, but they would all feel strange in the marshes.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
08-08-2009, 06:32 PM,

What about the deer?
08-08-2009, 08:22 PM,

Nah, it's a bit too much like elven country....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-09-2009, 06:55 AM,

Ok, IG, can you move Senten's post about mounts here?
08-09-2009, 01:13 PM,

I edited your OP. :check:
08-10-2009, 08:24 PM,

Just thought of something rather silly, but I'm posting it anyway because I think the result could be quite hilarious.

Oblivion had no city-to-city travel like Morrowind. Do you remember the scroll of Icarian flight? How about implementing something like that between cities in BM? So, to go from one city to another you visit a guy who casts a spell on you which sends you flying sky-high to the city of choice. It could even be a quest where you have to help an argonian construct the 'catching mechanism'.

To make it less excessive it could be available between only the northernmost and southernmost cities.

I can see the quest in front of me. Back story: "Two argonian brothers visit Morrowind. Outside Seyda Neen they meet a man standing above the corpse of a dead wizard. They ask him what happened and the man says he just fell from the sky and that his diary speaks of a new travel system. After queried about exactly how it works the man gives the brothers one of the Icarian flight scrolls. They return home to Argonia and start examining the scroll..."
08-11-2009, 06:41 AM,

That's quite interesting! Although I didn't understand everything ( I didn't play Morrowind).

Btw, Maybe It would be nice to add a set of portals inside one of the guilds?
08-11-2009, 09:41 AM,

City-to-city travel will be implemented through the use of live rootworms. They burrow under the soft soil of Argonia and transport you to a number of selected locations...for a small price...