Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tes 1 & 2
08-08-2009, 05:46 PM,
Tes 1 & 2
If you're interested in playing THE ELDER SCROLLS II: DAGGERFALL or THE ELDER SCROLLS: ARENA please check this -=link=-. Smile

EDIT
Additional info.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-08-2009, 05:51 PM,

Cool good catch Sandor. I had never played anything elder scrolls previous to Morrowind.
08-08-2009, 06:32 PM,

Thanks for the links. I didn't know they released Daggerfall on the internet. That's great! Big Grin

I remember playing Arena a few years ago. I remember that the land was huge (all of Tamriel on a much larger scale than Morrowind or Oblivion), but I also found that there wasn't quite as much to do in that game as there was in future games (TES2,3, and 4), mainly in terms of quests. However, it would have definitely been amazing for its time - I can imagine there would have been many addicted to that game.

Daggerfall was great. They had a lot of different quests (many could be repeated), and having factions that you could join added a lot of possibilities for the player character. In some ways, I think it was even better than Morrowind. Factors such as the size of the playable area, the use of ships, horses, and wagons, and the sheer sizes of many of the hundreds of dungeons all made it a great game. I especially loved the darker atmosphere/themes. I'd recommend it for anyone who is interested in the ES series.
08-09-2009, 08:24 PM,

Hmm, prehaps i should give it a try. thanks!
10-30-2009, 12:54 AM,

Things of beauty.

I already have both on original media, and running in DOSBox but it is great to see them available for all to play now.

Also, for any Daggerfall fanatics out there, check out DaggerXL - with the release of the original DF by Bethesda you can see how these two will fit together seamlessly.

Great catch Sandor!

:goodjob: Smile
Bard out...

"Stop hitting that key... there is no Escape."
10-05-2010, 10:35 AM,
RE: Tes 1 & 2
Do I need the disk for these
badumpish
10-07-2010, 05:48 PM,

Nope. Why would they call them free downloads if you need the disks (or rather floppies Tongue) to play?
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-30-2011, 03:57 AM,

Hi all;

Ah yes, memories, I got Daggerfall for my fifth birthday, it was a couple years old then but it got me into gaming, loved it too much. I got arena off ebay when i was seven, (yes we had a very old compute in 2005, still had floppy) missed out on Morrowind, got Oblivion and then, hours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hourshours upon hours upon hours were spent on OB. When i wasn't studying or riding my horse, i was on Oblivion.
Oh, memories.

Thxs Sandor;

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas