Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
05-09-2011, 12:20 PM,

You're a saint, Kp. You're nearly as important to BM as your dingleberries-joke. Wink

Anyway, Native Instruments has released a new patch for Kontakt 4 which fixes the issues I've been having lately while running Sonar x64. I no longer get frequent crashes and can actually work properly on music again. While testing out this new patch, I wrote Filthwit. It's a solo Oud throughout. It wasn't composed for any real purpose but it might fit somewhere in BM.

So, I'm all set for the trailer once it's time for that.
05-09-2011, 01:53 PM,

Yes, dingleberries are fun - "Get your own, kids!"

(No, seriously, if any kids are reading this, don't believe or do what I said above.)

I listened to Filthwit, and liked it. It sounded moody and yet, somber.

So it definitely fits with Blackmarsh's mood, in certain areas. I just don't know where best to place the music, however. But IG would know more than me, on that aspect.

Good job! :goodjob:

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-09-2011, 07:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
So it definitely fits with Blackmarsh's mood, in certain areas. I just don't know where best to place the music, however. But IG would know more than me, on that aspect.

Good job! :goodjob:

Koniption

Well, I found it absolutely beautiful especially when the rolling tune started kicking in around the one minute mark. Helstrom springs to mind....or perhaps the Murkwood tree city.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-09-2011, 08:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Well, I found it absolutely beautiful especially when the rolling tune started kicking in around the one minute mark. Helstrom springs to mind....or perhaps the Murkwood tree city.

Speaking of the Murkwood tree city, I still have the model of the interior of the main trunk, elevator and all, that I still need to finish. Plus that hut style that is supposed to go in the tree top "interior" of the city.

I will get to it eventually.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-10-2011, 06:02 PM,

Np. I'm looking forward to it though... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-03-2011, 09:08 AM,

Hey,

So your, the Daniel Ran?? Your amazing!
I love Dragonfly Bastion!!!!!

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-03-2011, 12:13 PM,

LUV ALL BM TRACKS SO F#@%&^ MUCH I CAN ONLY EXPRESS IT IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-03-2011, 06:01 PM,

Good to see Xae getting credit. =)
08-04-2011, 05:41 AM,

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. :bow: