Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All, Naga Here
09-27-2009, 12:51 AM,
Hello All, Naga Here
Hello All,

Im not a member of the silgrad tower team but i would like to introduce myself here if thats ok?

Well im a 23 yr old half caribbean and half danish guy,
And i sound like a kid sometimes due to the fact im a youth worker in my local community and there aspects seem to come home with me sometimes,
I like moderately playing and modding games (I got banned from WoW for doing the smallest mod, What i did is i changed my race appearence on the files to something i fancied),
I used to paint warhammer figurines (Warhammer is done in a workshop normally although they do go to places for tournaments that do not count as workshops, I simply liked to paint the models and i thought the chess like game was rather annoying),
I actually want a career in art and most likely Graphics design(Im still not sure yet but doing something relatively similar to concept art is fine with me, But i only have just started doing concept art so its new to me although the facial part comes with ease due to experience on that front).

Well i think ive opened up, I got a question however-
Is there a Resource file somewhere with all the clothing inside it because i really like the clothing that is getting produced around this
forum =) ?
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga