Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akavir Mod Plans?
03-01-2010, 06:53 PM,

I think it is a pretty good plan too Corthian. I'm sorry my skills aren't up to helping with that.

On top of everything else, I'm sick again. This time with Asthma. Diabetes and Asthma do not mix.
03-01-2010, 06:59 PM,

I'm very sorry to hear that. I know what it's like to have asthma, but I can't imagine it with diabetes too. I hope that this is just a bad patch for you and that things will improve in the future.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-05-2010, 10:25 PM,

Thanks Deeza:

I did manage to avoid a hospital stay this time, which is a plus. I'm over the asthma, and hope it never happens again. Now I just have to get the blood sugars down to more normal levels. They are headed the right direction.
03-14-2010, 12:46 AM,

Is there any interiors or retexturing jobs I can do as of today?
03-14-2010, 01:48 AM,

At the moment, I think Corthian is the one who has the best grasp of what is needed.
03-14-2010, 03:40 AM,

We don't need anything retextured right now. We right now need people to do some CS leg work. We will need it down the road. But if you really do want to help, I can give you some of the models I have been making. I have to say, I think textures are my weakest area. Is there anything you would prefer to texture?
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-14-2010, 03:41 AM,

Anything will do. :yes: