Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does YOUR Akaviri Adventurer look like?
10-07-2009, 10:39 PM,
Look above your post corthian i added some things that you might not have understanded before also im not really a jester so you see the right arm with the link 2 shoulder you got the wrong shoulder it was the right shoulder in the picture, It showed a kind of shoulder mini cape but i would only like this-

[Image: th_Add-On06-1.jpg]

Ok well if you can get the things done i edited in my post before your update post and this post then i think the ideas are done,
By the way thanks for all this again corthian :goodjob: .

Im sure if ibsen saw your work he would give you a A-Star.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-08-2009, 03:14 AM,

What kind of tail are you using? For weighting purposes.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-08-2009, 03:15 AM,

wow! most impressive work corthian. did you really model all that in the last couple of days?

lorenaga - you should be happy with what you're given. its not everyday someone offers their sought after talents for free and with such speed.
10-08-2009, 05:19 AM,

I am 95% done. I don't know if I can add the bracket thingies. For anything below the waist I need to weigh to the left or right thighs. My experience with tails is that they are attached to one or the other. I need a copy of the tail to add the Brackets. I will release a version of my current mesh tomorrow.

Here is what I got.

Pic 1

Pic 2

I even added a handkerchief to clean the monocle.

Pic 3

If I can get a copy of your tail I can make the bracket thingies.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-08-2009, 03:46 PM,

I have the tsaesci tail from your other mod.

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt301...d-On08.jpg

Could you add this instead of the monocle?
And can you change the hood length back to what it used to be
(I liked the long hood that looked like a sailor's cap but still keep the ring in it),
And lastly could you change the handkerchief into a folded coffee stained map? (I like the handkerchief but a map sounds more akavirish).

Exilehunter i am grateful im just too picky.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-08-2009, 09:44 PM,

Okay, I'm done. I left off the bracket things because stuff hanging from the waist never looks good. I did add the Iron greaves to the tail.

Okay.

Do you want the raw Nif and textures or a esp? If Esp how strong and with what enchantments?

Also, I dub this armor Lord Naga's Tsaesci Surveyor Cuirass. I will release both Tsaesci version and humanoid version.

Who's next?
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-08-2009, 10:09 PM,
can i see some images? if possible,
ESP because im a lazy cat-
How Strong? Im not sure just do they same to what you normally put on your armours,
Enchantments.... Black Hand enchantment
(Now im sure that comes under Blackhood.. Or Blackrobe in enchantments).

Why do you say it looks bad?
I wonder and did you do the last things i asked for Big Grin by any chance?
I writed the post before this post and before your reply i suspected you've already seen it (I said about putting back the long hood look but keeping the ring and all that?).
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-08-2009, 10:31 PM,

Yeah, I did all that. The problem is with the rigging, things that hang tend to distort horribly during animations. I will post the armor Esp and all in a second.

Download Here

It contains both Tsaesci and humanoid esps.

The Armor can be purchased at The Best Defense in the IC Market District.

Naga I hope it is to your liking.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Astro Amulet

Who's up next?
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-09-2009, 07:31 AM,
Tryed it out and it does not turn up in the best defense, I think i found a spectacle on bruma's streets,
Its quite annoying to download corthian things when i already have corthian folders,
(I would have to chuck each piece seperately into the folders)
Im guessing the ESP is a little wrong?
But ill have a go at sorting out the files also if it needs a special kind of way on putting the files in please tell me now =) .

Otherwise from the pictures i like it =)

: Progress Report : i got it working but now it crashes oblivion?
im terrible at putting this file with that file so ill say what ive done
(I bet im going to get myself to look like a idiot =) )

Used winrar to extract the archive to oblivion/data,
Chucked the armour meshes in the already present "oblivion/data/meshes/armor/corthian".
Chucked the armour textures (The Corthian Folder) to the inside of the corthian folder (This maybe the problem but if i overwrite the folder with this folder will it have a effect to my main corthian folder with the clothes from your other modification?),
Chucked the "Spectacles" folder into my other clothes folder from corthian (This maybe the problem also),
And i think thats it? Maybe or Maybe not but im sure i downloaded it correctly and all that.

Also the armor costs 21580 thats way too pricey for an under-budget naga living on the waterfront and feeding off the slaughterfish hoping to catch a beggar un-aware. (But i could always cheat but thats not very RPG style kind of playing, Its cheating thats what it is).

: Progress Report: got it to work finally! but the shoulders stick out as purple lines X( and the shoulders are invisible underneath the purple sticked out lines, And the worst part is the bandana cannot cover up my naga's mouth (Argonian head you know?),
But oh well beggars cant be choosers.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-09-2009, 09:01 PM,

Ugh, I could have told you masks for Argonians are trouble. I don't know what is up with the missing textures. To install just move the data folder to the oblivion folder and replace any files. I have a few things to work out. I may have uploaded a little prematurely.

Edit:

Here's what I got.

Pic

I removed the mask, and it works fine. The problem I have now is I can't see the arms in first person, this is a problem I occasionally encounter. I will upload a new cheaper version when I am positive there are no problems.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.