Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does YOUR Akaviri Adventurer look like?
10-11-2009, 05:01 PM,
look at my pictures above they should the purple like cylinders sticking out.

Dark brotherhood sanctuary is were i get multi-coloured weirdness (Everything goes block like with greys and purples, Also anything in that room gets the same thing done to them, The wood elf in the sanctuary went exactly the same colours on her suit)
And the chapel shrines were you get the blessings have the same effect sometimes.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-12-2009, 05:05 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Sure. I'll get right on it.

Edit: Come and get it. You can buy it at A Fighting Chance in the IC Market.

Falcata

Thanks a lot. :goodjob:
That is very awesome.
But could you make it a bit longer, say bout the length on a longsword and a bit less curved?
and if you have time could you make the Cuirass in these shots:
[Image: Roman_soldier_in_lorica_segmentata_1.jpg]
[Image: Lorica_segmentata_from_back.jpg]
Could you make the top shoulder plate a bit smaller and the armor more dull. please.
10-12-2009, 02:48 PM,
RE: What does YOUR Akaviri Adventurer look like?
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
corthian I still have purple/pink cylinder shape problems on your shoulders on the tsaesci surveyor armour,
Do you know the source of this problem? and I also have problems when I have blurred multi-coloured textures in one piece of a room and a bit of your textures here and there....

The purple/pink shape usually means a misplaced texture. It means the game is looking in the wrong folder for the file. At least that is how it was explained to me.
10-12-2009, 08:00 PM,

Ysne, You are completely correct. Ugh I was so sure I hadn't forgotten anything I had barely considered it. It is a very common problem, I just couldn't see clearly in Naga's pics.

This should be the final version. Download

Ciao, Roman Segmented armor eh? I'll see what I can do. I can make a longer sword no problem.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-12-2009, 08:39 PM,
It must be your other mod then because i have unpacked everything carefully, So if i were you corthian i would test each mod together in-case of file clashes and what not.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-12-2009, 10:46 PM,

Naga, What's the problem now? You are only supposed to use one of the esps. Did you download the new mesh I uploaded?
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-12-2009, 10:59 PM,
Oh no problem now,
Just saved it in blender and now it works ok (Weird... :eek: ).
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-13-2009, 08:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Ciao, Roman Segmented armor eh? I'll see what I can do. I can make a longer sword no problem.
Yep Smile
My main character is based on the concept of a auxiliary (lightly armored foreign soldier in the imperial army.)
The lorica segmentata completes the look along with the Celtiberian falcata Big Grin
10-13-2009, 10:59 PM,

I've finished the Segmented armor and the longer Falcata.

Pic

I really like how this is coming along.

Ciao,do you have any idea's for enchantments and such?

PS, Ciao maybe link to the pictures next time, they are a little big. Don't get me wrong I prefer very large pictures its just it takes for ever to load my screen.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-14-2009, 03:25 AM,

:pop:
That is completely awesome...
as for enchantments i can't think of anything at the moment. I can add em myself later.