Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vudai Marsh Development
10-25-2010, 03:01 PM,

I think I will do. I'm just trying to clear my vast backlog of RL work then I can send you the relevant info...bear with me...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-25-2010, 08:49 PM,

Okay, I sent you a PM... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
10-28-2010, 01:04 PM,

I'm finally getting towards the end of the height mapping for this region so that I can work on getting the asset details sorted. I moved over to the Wamasus Hills whilst I was doing this so the height mapping for that little region should be set up as well, leaving only the Arnesian Jungle and the thin strip of land to the East without proper height mapping.

It shouldn't be long now...and it looks as if I'm ahead of the Murkwood region development...meaning that I should be able to pass over not one but two regions to whoever's doing the region editing work.
10-28-2010, 01:55 PM,

Sounds great! Do you want me to hold off on generating Murkwood until you're done then?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-28-2010, 05:58 PM,

No, I think Murkwood is best generated before I have this esp merged tbh. It shouldn't matter but I'm just thinking in terms of error avoidance.
10-28-2010, 08:20 PM,

Okay, this is finally complete! That was one hell of a task but I managed to include much of the Eastern shoreline together with the Wamasus Hills and some work on the Arnesian Jungle. I've also made some small additions to the archive here and there as well with this esp....which is a particularly big esp.

Once I decide on the region preset details then we're ready to generate this one too!
10-29-2010, 10:20 AM,

Wow! That sounds like an epic job you've just completed. I'm away for this weekend but I'll try to get started on the region gen for Murkwood on Monday.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-29-2010, 01:10 PM,

Okay, I'll upload my esp temporarily to the esm thread but it's probably best to merge Murkwood before this one.
10-29-2010, 01:20 PM,

Although there are no pics, I must say that I feel the aura of progress running through my blood...

You've done quite a lot, IG - I'm impressed! I can "feel" it! Big Grin

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
10-29-2010, 04:15 PM,

...just itching to see the results... =)