Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
andy12750's City and Regions Guidebooks
12-30-2009, 03:19 AM,

(Hey, i'll try to finish the Guide to Gideon tommarow, this is just a really heptic day/week for me, you know how tiring post-christmas can be Smile )
01-10-2010, 07:33 PM,

Any update for this, Andy?
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-11-2010, 01:57 AM,

Em, sorry, but only another couple paragraphs. I've just been horribly busy the last couple weeks, plus I just had the flu. I can try to finish it within the week Smile
01-11-2010, 10:03 AM,

No probs - take as long as you need, just keep us informed if you think you'll take longer.

01-11-2010, 09:09 PM,

I'm very familiar with post-Xmas madness! Let us know when you're looking like you'll be a bit more available, Andy. If you have the time, we'd love some help with interiors...just a little helps, if you can manage it.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-11-2010, 09:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
...we'd love some help with interiors...just a little helps, if you can manage it.
I second that. IG (when he can), DoZeNt and myself are the only ones working on interiors at the moment, and there is a lot to get done, and more claims are on the way for Stormhold and Gideon, plus when Llamaranger has finished Soulrest there'll be all those to do. We'll take all the help we can get, and if you need any tips or advice, just ask or consult this thread.

01-11-2010, 09:28 PM,

Oh nice, I keep forgetting our heavenly fathers, Silgrad Tower. Smile
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
01-11-2010, 09:36 PM,

Hehe yeah. sandor must have spent hours making that list. In modding he is an official :bow:DEMIGOD :bow:. Man, if I knew half the stuff he does, just think what I could do... hehehe :brew:

Oh btw, IG - this is completely irrelevant - but you don't close the brackets in your signature. I can't believe I was sad enough to point that out. :no:

01-11-2010, 10:09 PM,

Let's pretend no one noticed. :eek:
01-11-2010, 10:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Let's pretend no one noticed. :eek:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:We are white & fury, just smile and wave :lmao: