Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Infernal City
09-05-2010, 05:38 AM,

I personally liked the whole collapsed Empire idea.
But the idea of a floating city destroying anything in its path was kinda stupid.
10-05-2010, 10:20 AM,
RE: The Infernal City
Ok! I know Im not a contributor to this mod but half of this stuff happens in a few years. I think tis is all good but.....I think if you just take it simple it might be better. As most casual players will be like 'what the f***! Vvardenfell was destroyed?!` How?" then you'll have to somehow explain that it was because Vivec and the Nevearine dissapeared and The Ministry was gonna come down bla bla bla bla bla and Sul took his love and that bla bla bla. which i my opinion will turn people away from that part of the mod and you dont want that.I was on the TR forums and they said that short and sweet is good and keep it simple so everyone can enjoy it.
Not to say we should make it dummy stuff so you dont get bored, the modders. Make it pretty simple.
I probably got this all wrong but oh well.
And yes LadyN, what the fuck was Greg thinking!?The Tribunals collapse was cool as! To go in and do that is really cool you know. Enter the Palace of Vivec and like, the priests are all worried that their life has been wasted serving an insane btch! And that was wat I am saying. Make it that! Dont let Greg control you!

P.S: The Infernal City is like four decades after OB so you wont be able to mod like that unless you meat the Doc from the Back to the future and he tells you to go and find you kid and stop him from committing some crime in the future!
badumpish