Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest idea - the Common Tongue
02-22-2010, 08:41 PM,

Nice Quest Idea

Since he is at it again and is being hunted by Helseth's men

You might consider an Idea to find and hide his parents as they would be a target to draw Trels out of hiding. Gee-Pop and Granny Varis are both found in Mournhold but could easily moved to another location
( they retired ) from life at the Temple

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-22-2010, 09:49 PM,

I like the idea of using his family to draw him out...

Perhaps it would be interesting to play different parts of the same story as the Redoran and Hlaalu. For example, you have to threaten him as the Hlaalu, but if you're working for the Redoran you have to snatch his family off the Hlaalu goons who are holding him hostage.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-22-2010, 10:42 PM,

That would be a faction/house/guild thing

I think that is the best way to go.

The quest can begin to develope depending on your (the players) status and the reaction of Trels would be depended on that.

If using the parents as bait, the parents would be more likely to go along with the PC if that PC were a member of a certain house or faction. << ramblings

If Hlaalu the parents would be resistant and would cause trouble
force would need to be used to get information from them as to Trels whereabouts, they can be locked away and messenger can be sent to Trels telling him his parents are being held prionser and if he doesnt turn himself in within a period of time the will be executed.

If Redoran the parents will be less resistant but require some proof of
honesty and intent (possibly by performing a small task) and would give the PC info on Trels location.

Of course getting Trels in this case would be more difficult then it appears since others will be looking for him. Of course in this senerio the PC would be looking to help Trels

PC can be an outsider not looking for Trels at all and stumble across a dieing messenger who is trying to deliver a message to Trels telling him that his parents have been taken captive by Helseths men. The PC can then go on to try to discover Trels whereabouts werein the next phase of the quest could open up where the PC is asked to rescue the parents and take them all (Trels included) somewhere safe

Just some ideas

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories