Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room for an old school raspy Dunmer voice?
02-22-2010, 11:28 PM,

Welcome to the forums, robertneville! I hope you have fun here. I, too, was fed up with the voice they gave the Dunmer in Oblivion...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-23-2010, 06:00 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Welcome to the forums, robertneville! I hope you have fun here. I, too, was fed up with the voice they gave the Dunmer in Oblivion...

Yeah, me too dude! :banana:
- robertneville777
02-23-2010, 05:44 PM,

I don't know anyone who disagrees. When I play MW I can't help but play as a Dunmer, they're just so much cooler in that game, not just in the voice, but everything, especially the appearance. In OB Dunmer are no where near as cool as in MW.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-23-2010, 06:57 PM,

I know the feeling. First time I started up Oblivion, with that Dunmer guy across the cell from you, I was wondering what the heck they did to his voice! I get that maybe the ones who live in Cyrodiil are trying to blend in and all, but it's just plain ridiculous that they all have the same voice as the Altmer.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-23-2010, 07:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
I don't know anyone who disagrees. When I play MW I can't help but play as a Dunmer, they're just so much cooler in that game, not just in the voice, but everything, especially the appearance. In OB Dunmer are no where near as cool as in MW.

Yeah, totally agree!

I was wondering if you guys also could change the facial features of the Dunmer as well? Again, I hate to compare this mod with other mods out there, but SoVvM had a cool feature where they brought back the tats (tatoos) on the Dunmer faces.

Morrowind:

[Image: th_tatsonface2.jpg]

SoVvM Oblivion:
[Image: th_tatsonfaceoblivion.jpg]

Another little detail I see is that the OB Dunmer have frickin egg heads! The MW Dunmer heads are a lot more sharp and angled off.
- robertneville777
02-23-2010, 09:14 PM,

I don't really like mentioning other big mods here, especially since there's a General ES Modding board to post in, but I have to say - that looks sweeeet!
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
02-23-2010, 09:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
I don't really like mentioning other big mods here, especially since there's a General ES Modding board to post in, but I have to say - that looks sweeeet!
Oh yeah, for sure man, I don't like bringing up other mods either, but like you and I said, the tats on the face look sic! I'm just wondering how hard would it be to do that in our Silgrad mod?
- robertneville777