Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Book
02-27-2010, 07:49 PM,
Order Book
I was thinking this could be a misc. book scattered about Sotha Tren and/or Bandit bases:

"This book will display orders for the smuggler at heart, let's just hope you're in Sotha Tren's good books.

Order 1- Whenever you see a chance to make a coin, seize it!

Sotho Tren once told me when he was a little lad in the marshes in eastern Argonia, he seized every single chance he had, so should you if you want to be succesful, take every coin, grab every object, and kill every target....

Order 2- Choose your friends wisely.

Make sure you always have trustworthy friends, you'll need them. These friends will protect you against sellouts and attacks, and hopefully you'll be the same for them.

Here's a little story for you: I remember when I was such a young boy growing up in the Dres lands, bordering the Argonian Kingdom, I made good friends with a local. This Argonian was Argu-Soth, known by the name of Sotho Tren to you all. I was good friends with him, until I was betrayed by him for unknown reasons, that was when I realised I needed to gain greater friends.

You the reader may now think, why earlier on did I claim to have been talking to Sotho Tren, when I have been betrayed by him? Buisness is why!

Order 3-Follow your orders to the letter!

This is the easiest way to make friends and a pretty penny, just make sure you follow the correct orders.

If you are under the influence of multiple peoples, just remember, we not only Sotha Tren have eyes everywhere, we will find you, don't displease....

"Hail Dren, Hail Hlaalu, Hail Tong!"

Orvas Dren, Camonna Tong Grandmaster"

You may of noticed I made another one of my (what I like to think) trademark Morrowind references. So what d'you guys think?

I was thinking of writing another literature for Orvas Dren or any other Morrowind characters, i.e Autobiographies along the lines of that.
02-27-2010, 10:15 PM,

I really like the concept, but I think it could be fleshed out a bit more. Some more detail (and some more sayings from Sotho) would be good. Is this going to be a sort of "manual" for members of the faction? I'm interested to see why Orvas Dren is mentioned, since the Camorra Tong is Sotho's arch enemy. Is it a sort of "study your enemy and learn from him" thing? You could perhaps make more of that.

Also:

The dude's name is Sotho, the Sotha Tren is the name of the organisation he runs.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-28-2010, 10:48 AM,

I agree with Deeza. Btw, please change the phrase "your in Sotho Tren's good books" to "you're in Sotho Tren's good books". Being a grammar nerd, reading that made me twitch uncomfortably... Smile
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-28-2010, 07:36 PM,

I'll edit it now.