Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team and Introductions
03-04-2010, 11:50 AM,
The Team and Introductions
The Elsweyr Confederacy project is back on track with a new modding Alpha release. The currently active Modding team is:

Ja-Kha'jay (JKJ)
The Old Ye Bard (TOYB)
Deeza (DZ)
Morcroft (MD)
AnImpatientFan (AIP)
Wizjany (WZ)
Vintra (VR)
Shewter (SH)
JB3 (JB) - currently just finding his feet

Addtional concept art
Kyoushu

Incidental Music
Lux

If Googlepox (GP) or anybody else I've forgotten wants back in please get in touch.

Of course if you're new to the project and want to lend a hand; or got fed up waiting so long ago we've assumed you're no longer interested; please (re-)introduce yourself here!

Updated 19 Jun 11 by Morcroft

Ja-Kha'Jay's OP
Hey folks, I archived the old thread, as it was too bloated and did not really reflect the current team. Anyway heres a list os currently active members

Ja-Kha'jay (JKJ) - Team Leader
The Old Ye Bard (TOYB) - Co-Leader
Deeza (DZ) - Co-Leader
Shewter (SH)
Morcroft (MD)
Googlepox (GP)
Wizjany (WZ)
Sandor (SR)

If I've forgotten anyone, my apologies, speak up and i'll add you to the list.
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
03-04-2010, 12:55 PM,

I'm around and I'll be modding again once I'm sure this computer works. Just clean installed windows 7 and all my software and had to replace the wireless card, but it shouldn't be long now, all my oblivion related stuff definitely works.
03-04-2010, 01:37 PM,

Welcome back!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-04-2010, 01:52 PM,

Welcome back wiz
It takes guys as simple as the Dude and Walter to make a story this complicated... and they'd really rather be bowling.
03-04-2010, 10:22 PM,

Welcome back Wizjany!
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
03-08-2010, 12:29 AM,

Are we using a register of modder id's around here? I'm using MD everywhere, if that's OK.
Morcroft Darkes
03-08-2010, 12:44 AM,

I use GP...Btw, did anyone review my latest house claim yet?
07-22-2010, 03:10 PM,

Hello!

I didn't know where to write this, hope this place is good.
I have some free time to modding, and i see this is a small team.
So i've decided to help you out, if you agree.

There's no interior claims, if im correct.
I should help you with models maybe?

EDIT: And can i ask what's new here?
If im right, i've tried a beta version of this mod some months ago, but its gone...

Did you restarted this project?

Vintra
07-22-2010, 07:38 PM,

Hi Vintra

I can give you a partial answer - yes: big restart. We have all the old assets including those from the previous alpha release, although I think not all of those are really up to scratch. Ja-Kha'jay is redoing the heightmap, on a more realistic scale and then the regions will be regenerated. We're also going for a very tight adherence to Lore... TOYB's the resident expert on that, I think.

Other than the region, it's all modelling: there's no construction set work to be done at the moment: the biggest need is architecture. Take a look at the concept threads to get an idea of what's needed, but I suggest you don't start work on any buildings until you've heard from TOYB and / or Ja-Kha'jay as both of them are making stuff already, as am I.

If you're bored and looking for something to contribute before you get any pointers, there's always clutter. I'm sure anything unique and appropriate to Elsweyr will add value in the long run.

Welcome to Elsweyr!
Morcroft Darkes
07-23-2010, 02:48 PM,

Hi morcroft,

First of all, thanks for your answer. Great to meet you, khajiit.
That's a strange thing, that you had a big restart. You probably have lost a lot of finished work. Nevermind.

A more realistic map sounds good, hope it will not suck to much time for Ja-Kha'jay. I thought you had generated the regions in the earlier map...

Oh, great. Modelling is a bit complicated thing, and the greatest time-sucker too.

Clutters are better for me, i think. Im going to check the Concept Art topic now.

Vintra