Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team and Introductions
07-23-2010, 05:27 PM,

Hi Vintra!It is good that you returned.I am not part of the team but may I ask you to send TOYB or JKJ some work Senten done for the project?

Cheers Catlemur.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
07-23-2010, 06:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
Hi Vintra!It is good that you returned.I am not part of the team but may I ask you to send TOYB or JKJ some work Senten done for the project?

Cheers Catlemur.

Good to see you again Catlemur!

I've posted the S'rha models and textures.
Is there anything else, what i should send?
I found lots of files, but don't know which ones aren't sended.

EDIT: My name code is VR, please.

Vintra
07-24-2010, 08:03 AM,

Great!As I can remember there were some plants Senten done but we never received them.Take your time and ask JKJ for more info.
07-24-2010, 10:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
Great!As I can remember there were some plants Senten done but we never received them.Take your time and ask JKJ for more info.

Ah yes, i remember.

I sended them to Black Marshes. I don't have them anymore, you should contact with Ibsen.
07-24-2010, 01:39 PM,

Ok
07-24-2010, 01:45 PM,

Vintra, as I recall you asked Ibsen not to share those with Elsweyr. I'm sure everyone is prepared to let past differences be forgotten, but knowing Ibsen he will not now release those assets without your explicit approval. I'm happy to dig out the details from old posts and place a request over on Black Marsh, if you like - but I'll need you to follow up with a post agreeing to it.
Morcroft Darkes
07-24-2010, 02:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by morcroft
Vintra, as I recall you asked Ibsen not to share those with Elsweyr. I'm sure everyone is prepared to let past differences be forgotten, but knowing Ibsen he will not now release those assets without your explicit approval. I'm happy to dig out the details from old posts and place a request over on Black Marsh, if you like - but I'll need you to follow up with a post agreeing to it.

I give the permission for Elsweyr to use these assets.
07-24-2010, 11:06 PM,

Regarding the assets that Vintra gave Blackmarsh, that he's now giving Elswyr permission to use:

Ibsen leaves for his vacation in a few days. Ibsen won't have access to internet & maybe not even PCs. He'll be back in two weeks or so.

So if you don't hear from Ibsen before he leaves, you'll have to wait at least two weeks, when he's back and able to give his input.

Lastly, in case, Ibsen does not have the original download from Vintra, nor can recall what all was in that download - Can you guys make a list of what was made specifically for Elswyr that you guys don't have?

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-24-2010, 11:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Regarding the assets that Vintra gave Blackmarsh, that he's now giving Elswyr permission to use:

Ibsen leaves for his vacation in a few days. Ibsen won't have access to internet & maybe not even PCs. He'll be back in two weeks or so.

So if you don't hear from Ibsen before he leaves, you'll have to wait at least two weeks, when he's back and able to give his input.

Lastly, in case, Ibsen does not have the original download from Vintra, nor can recall what all was in that download - Can you guys make a list of what was made specifically for Elswyr that you guys don't have?

Koniption

Yes, Koniption i know Ibsen go to vacation. Thanks for your post.
Im pretty sure which plants are these. I've found plenty of plants in Senten's Elsweyr folder. Name of these files:

- Azuras cup (or Azura's?)
- Bloodrose
- Desert-Star Fungus
- Fireroot
- Pinecushion Cactus
- Peach Coral Fungi
- Purple Coral Fungi
- Red Coral Fungi
- Angel Trumpet
- Goldfinger Banana
- Plenty of Palm trees
- Venus trap (don't know what is this, a bug-eater plant maybe?)

That's all i found. But be sure these ones are what made for Elsweyr!
Im pretty sure these are the needed ones. But we have to be sure, i do not wanna give other project's files. (!)

Vintra
07-25-2010, 10:12 AM,

Thanks both of you - it's hardly urgent, so we can easily wait to hear from Ibsen when he gets back.
Morcroft Darkes