Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team and Introductions
07-25-2010, 06:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by morcroft
Thanks both of you - it's hardly urgent, so we can easily wait to hear from Ibsen when he gets back.

He was online an hour ago. So, i suggest you should send a pm for him.
07-25-2010, 06:17 PM,

Yes - but he's very busy getting everything in order at Blackmarsh before he goes on holiday, so I'm not going to bother him with this right now. It really can wait: we won't need those models until we do the region generation and I think Ja-Kha'jay still has a bit more to do on the height map.
Morcroft Darkes
07-25-2010, 07:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by morcroft
Yes - but he's very busy getting everything in order at Blackmarsh before he goes on holiday, so I'm not going to bother him with this right now. It really can wait: we won't need those models until we do the region generation and I think Ja-Kha'jay still has a bit more to do on the height map.

You are right, my friend. Oh, i thought the heightmap is done now, and time to region generating. Then all right, Ja-Kah'jay's job is the most important.

Off:
I've started working on the small boat. I didn't forget it... Smile

Vintra
07-25-2010, 09:24 PM,

Welcome Vintra.

Yep I'm still working on the heightmap, getting there slowly.
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
07-25-2010, 09:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
Welcome Vintra.

Yep I'm still working on the heightmap, getting there slowly.

Good to meet you again, Ja-Kha'jay!

Check out this thread

[Concept Claim] S'rha Architecture

I've found lots of Senten's old meshes, which ones are made for Elsweyr originally.

At meanwhile, i've found more meshes: EWBronzePot01-04, EWClayPot01-04, TNHouse01

These probably help us to decorate interiors.

Vintra
01-24-2011, 01:14 AM,
Back in business
The Elsweyr Confederacy is now once again open for modding!

It's been a long wait, and I appreciate everyone has had to be superhumanly patient - it's been almost a year since modding was last really practical.

The waiting is over now, though. We have a complete region generation on a heightmap we're all really proud of. If you're new and willing to join the team, or an old hand ready to pick up where you left off then there's already a rich world to explore - and with your help we'll be able to flesh it out into a wholly new experience.

It's mostly landscaping at the moment but we still need lots of architecture modelling and then there will be settlements and everything else that comes with a large mod.

I'm updating the OP to show the active team - if you're on the "please come back" list just post below and I'll reinstate you to the active section.

If you're new, please post here to let us know what you want to do!
Morcroft Darkes
01-24-2011, 03:09 AM,

I am still around, been stalking these forums for a few months. I've been playing minecraft for a while now, but it's slowed down right now because of a few things (smp mod development). I've tested oblivion and the construction set under wine already, they seem to work fine (I'm full linux now), so I'll probably be back to modding soon. Midterms start tomorrow for me, but after that I have nothing else happening.
01-24-2011, 09:08 AM,

I'm still here too (although currently preoccupied with getting a High Rock beta ready). Let me know if there's anything in particular you would like help with.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-25-2011, 12:28 AM,

I'm still here, making new bits of Senchal wall, my current bits are waaay too big, lol
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
01-25-2011, 01:02 AM,
RE: Back in business
I'm still around and ready to go.

I like doing landscapes, exteriors and quests, although especially landscaping.