Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team and Introductions
01-25-2011, 11:03 AM,

@Ja-Kha'jay - Oh no! I guess we're all getting used to the more modest scale of the new heightmap! Hope it isn't too much of a pain.

@AIP - It's landscapes for now, mate. You pretty much have first dibs but as we've previously discussed I'd really like you to take a look at the Rim before doing anything else. Start by looking at cell (-1, -2) and see how the landscape flows out into the surroundings. Don't start work until we've discussed it though - I'd like your opinions first. I can break it out to individual claims for the actual work.

@Deeza - I suspect we will want to make use of your proven interior-creation skills down the line but if you're up for landscaping in the short term then there's plenty to do. Once we've got some more modelling done then there will also be settlement exteriors. Of course you're a modeller now, aren't you? I think we're gong to need buildings - maybe especially for villages and such.

@Wizjany - I've restored you to the active list - great to know you're going to be available once the exams are done - when's that? Couple of weeks maybe?

@Everybody - it's really great to have a team! Cheers!
Morcroft Darkes
01-25-2011, 05:42 PM,

heh, my exams only last three days...3 classes per day, 80 minutes each...
tomorrow will be my last day of exams
01-25-2011, 06:25 PM,

Im back, and able to desing something... :goodjob:
01-25-2011, 08:31 PM,

That's great Vintra - you're back on the active list. Do you have a modder ID in use? I'll tag it against your name in the OP if so.

Not quite sure what we need modelled at the moment - I'll send you the download link so you can get the feel of the place while I work out the game plan!
Morcroft Darkes
01-25-2011, 10:12 PM,

I don't think i had any modder ID. So....

VR is okay?
01-25-2011, 11:45 PM,

Shewter is still around, browses the boards and works on his models behind the scenes, he's just always very busy irl.
Googlepox isn't even an active member of the modding community in general, he can be removed from the list.

And add yourself as a Co-Leader on the list Morcroft!
01-26-2011, 01:28 AM,

hi all, yes I'm still here working on some textures, just picked up a bamboo so been messing around with it.
It takes guys as simple as the Dude and Walter to make a story this complicated... and they'd really rather be bowling.
01-27-2011, 02:31 PM,

Great! Back on the Active list!
Morcroft Darkes
03-17-2011, 09:32 PM,

Hi folks! I'm Martin, and I'll be joining the team as a composer.

Really looking forward to working with you people ^^ It's going to be a blast!

Pleasure to meet you all!
03-18-2011, 01:52 PM,

Hi Lux and welcome to the team!

It'll be really good to get music in the mod. I've added you to the team roster, and I'll respond to your sounds post soon.
Morcroft Darkes