Direwolf's concept art
03-13-2010, 05:37 PM,
Direwolf's concept art
Here are some concept for flora any question just ask Cool
Bulls make money, Bears make money, pig get Slaughtered
I'm right here in front of you and I can't stop sh-sh-shaking
I can't stop sh-sh-shaking. come on and hold me still
03-13-2010, 07:28 PM,

Did you forget to attach the pics? I don't see them. Actually, you may not be familiar with the forums yet and may not have noticed the little button at the bottom of the window where you type up your posts. There are three buttons right beneath called 'options', 'attachments' and 'extended editor'. You'll need to use the 'attachments' button.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-14-2010, 01:50 AM,

yah i did but i couldn't get it working. help? Big Grin
03-14-2010, 03:02 AM,

You can upload your pictures to "Imageshack" website, then post that website's link to the pictures. That's what I do sometimes.

Better yet, to make sure that your pictures are not deleted unexpectedly, go to the PhotoBucket website, make an account there, and then you can upload your pictures to your own album of sorts, and even make different themed albums for different themed artwork.

Both sites above, have free user options. I use both for free.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-14-2010, 10:13 AM,

There's always the possibility that the reason it's not working is because your file is too large (10mb is the maximum) or you're using a format that the forums doesn't support. These formats are the only ones allowed: jpg jpeg png 7z exe rar txt esp nif 3ds mp3. I get a lot of bmp pics but I convert them.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-14-2010, 06:04 PM,

[Image: scan1.png]
[Image: geritfungi.png][Image: waterradish.png]
there its fixed and a new pic of just quick sketches i drew
03-14-2010, 06:46 PM,

Some interesting stuff. A bit difficult to mod though. Pods that hang upside down need careful placement and it's easy finding a suitable model to hang them off...although I guess they could be used in dungeons. I liked the water radish...and perhaps a glowing pond would look good in some regions.
03-14-2010, 06:57 PM,

yah at night it would be sweet and the fungi dont make them movable if you made the fungi like the swamp tenticals in shivering isle
03-14-2010, 11:55 PM,

Those are some really neat concepts, and definitely a refreshment since they're fictional flora. Good job!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-15-2010, 02:25 PM,

yah the war boat would be probaly way to hard to have working but mabey just docked at a tribes camp