Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direwolf's concept art
03-15-2010, 08:32 PM,

Boats can be tough to do. I liked the willow. It reminded me that I'd originally wanted a more lavish version of the vanilla willow elsewhere in BM, especially around Lilmoth. I imagine lots of willows around Lilmoth.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-16-2010, 08:52 PM,

yah i imagen the willow like a fouintain. the soilid trunk shoots almost strait up, and then there hair like top flows down. also the fruit, i called it stone fruit beacuse of its nature. Its heavy at .7 (feather), and the affects make it harder to move. the affects are.
burden
damage agility
damage speed
drain streanght
that its open for changes. also i invision the shouts with the fruit should hang lower.
(sorry if i ever spell anything wrong, or have bad gramar. I am dyslexic and am trying)
Bulls make money, Bears make money, pig get Slaughtered
I'm right here in front of you and I can't stop sh-sh-shaking
I can't stop sh-sh-shaking. come on and hold me still
03-16-2010, 09:13 PM,

Hey, no worries, DW. I can see that you're being constructive and that's perfectly okay by me. :goodjob: Dyslexia is a bitch!

Trees are difficult to develop however, especially if you want them to sway with the wind. Most unique trees are speedtree models and the potential for modelling them is far less than normal objects. The idea is a cool one though. It's just that it may not turn out quite as you envision it. Nevertheless, the idea of unique willows really strike a chord with me...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-16-2010, 09:17 PM,

fine with me. and mabey if we make them short (player size or a bit bigger) then it would not get affected by wind. 1 question in the jungels you don't relly get wind. so do we need them to sway?
03-16-2010, 09:20 PM,

That's what Koniption and I decided about regarding the mossy trees that she's currently working on as one of her many 'to do' tasks. They take a long time from what I understand so it's whenever KP or another modeller can handle it. I don't want to overburden her just yet though....and she's on a well-deserved break.
03-17-2010, 04:13 PM,

fine with me. Big Grin
What should i draw next? or do? i wanna feel usefull Big Grin
here a littel thing i drew up. It might be to much i don't know much about modaling and programing.
sorry for the sidewaysness Cool
[Image: scan1p.png]
03-17-2010, 05:21 PM,

Nice ideas. These would all be do-able but I'm not sure if they'd totally succeed in making the jungle thicker. However, what they might do is help with our idea of having inaccessible areas that are accessed via 'thicket-doors' and having areas that are only accessible by swimming underneath a network of roots.

Both of those are first class ideas when considering landscape development beyond the beta regions! :goodjob:

As for how you can help out in other ways then it mainly depends on your modding skills. We could still use more help with interiors, landscapes and dungeons. Check the claims section to see what's available otherwise. There are people around to help.
03-17-2010, 06:35 PM,

yah i just don't no how ?(
03-17-2010, 06:52 PM,

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind.../Main_Page
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
03-18-2010, 01:19 PM,

Thanks LadyN. That's the best general beginner's guide. If you have more specific questions about the construction set, you could also try here:

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=5
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!