Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suran
08-30-2006, 07:05 PM,

Hmm? From what source?

Anyho, I dont like where this mod is going with this all 99% same Cells as in Morrowind. :/

All I ask is more creativity.
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
08-30-2006, 09:44 PM,

It's 4x the size of Beth's Vvardenfell, I highly doubt it's going to be 99% the same...
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-31-2006, 12:09 AM,

there'll be more in... cities will expand, some places will change... more new people... don't worry... plenty of creativity, if you hadn't noticed more included factions including one that was made-up from stuff already present
08-31-2006, 09:19 PM,

Well weve decided so all i ask is that you follow with us
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Well weve decided so all I ask is that you follow with us
yes, we have decided most of the stuff already... new suggestions are welcome, but keep in mind we had made decisions before :yes:
07-16-2007, 08:38 PM,

Bump. I need to get some attention to Suran and its growth. If we could just confirm that the image on the website is in fact the current standing vision for Suran. Also, I just wanted to doublecheck that the Suran Tradehouse was expanding into the old Slavemarket building?
The overall impression I got from reading this thread was that we were shooting for a "gritty" (a word used a lot here) look, as if Suran was Balmora's "work-room", so to speak.
Once I get this stuff down, I'll go ahead and update what I have come to realize are my very dated claims. Big Grin
01-28-2008, 08:37 AM,

Uhhhhhhhh.... who ate the thread?
01-28-2008, 04:35 PM,

That indeed is the picture that we planned for our new Suran.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-28-2008, 11:14 PM,

I need to stop kidding myself guys, I am not going to be able to help any more with this project, as much I would dearly love to. Life is just constantly changing, pulling me away from the computer more and more. And frankly, working with these nerfed resources was an exercise in frustration a lot of the time.

Here is what is done so far. The overall interior is done, someone with more time than myself should be able to spruce it up and get it done in no time.

Good luck with the rest of the project, I look forward to seeing it someday.