Knights Mentor

Guilds:

Mages' Guild
Fighter's Guild
Thieves' Guild
Quill Circus/Dark Brotherhood

Miscellaneous:

The Blades (High Rock branch) - HQ Castle Llugwych
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
05-04-2010, 02:51 AM,

Just one thing to add to that: What about Orsinium? I was just thinking that for their faction, maybe the Orcs want another bid at statehood, but again the request is ignored or voted against. This could lead to a breakout of war in which the player could decide which side he/she wants to join, which could decide the fate of High Rock and possibly the Empire -- however I am not saying that the player's team should neccessarily win...

Just an idea and it may be just too big for the team to tackle. Just thought it might be a good idea. Even without the plot, perhaps Orsinium should be included as a faction.
05-04-2010, 03:44 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by CaralasMalsentu
Just one thing to add to that: What about Orsinium? I was just thinking that for their faction, maybe the Orcs want another bid at statehood, but again the request is ignored or voted against. This could lead to a breakout of war in which the player could decide which side he/she wants to join, which could decide the fate of High Rock and possibly the Empire -- however I am not saying that the player's team should neccessarily win...

Just an idea and it may be just too big for the team to tackle. Just thought it might be a good idea. Even without the plot, perhaps Orsinium should be included as a faction.

We already have a very cleverly devised MQ with Orsinium playing a big role Smile
05-08-2010, 11:18 PM,

We really need to get a summary of the MQ written, like you did for Elsweyr.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!