Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drinking Thread
04-05-2010, 03:59 AM,
The Drinking Thread
Posted While Plastered! PWP.

Got Tonsiltis atm, so I've been sucking down a bottle of Coffee liqeur, and getting to the point were I've been falling over a few times haha. Really a magic cure for the throat though lol.

Post when you've been similarly imparied by Alchohol!
04-05-2010, 06:54 PM,

Yesterday: 2 liter Vodka Orange, 2 liter Wine
Today: 2 liter Whiskey, 2 liter Wine, 4 liter Beer + Police :check:
04-06-2010, 01:24 AM,

One of my Japanese mates came to visit me in Dunedin a few years ago, after beer wine and several cocktails, we were sitting in the bowler and he was teaching me how to sing 'sake ga nomeru zou'.

Another time, after a few beers, we decided to take our rather short friend to the pub...in a suitcase...he was completely agreeable and the look on the bouncers face when this hand sticks out the suitcase for id was priceless
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
04-07-2010, 03:14 PM,

Rather dubnk right now, was with greinds all nightt agteer work. Was SWEEEREEEET. Scrumy FTW. Sorry all for not modding recnnetly, RL sucks balls, will be back on track within next weekm, got more drinking ahead o f me lol. Vacjelor's Party, 19th birthday of me best friend, etc, will ba back soon, L(()
04-07-2010, 05:15 PM,

I thought I'd find you in here when I saw your post in BC project co-op! Good luck with the hangover, man!
Morcroft Darkes