Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known Incompatibilities
04-05-2010, 10:59 AM,
Known Incompatibilities
Ibsen, could you please mark this thread as important?

Here we need to record any possible conflicts with other mods that have been observed by playtesters, so that we can make a note of them in our eventual readme.

To begin with, jb3 has noticed a problem with textures if it runs at the same time as the CM Partners mod.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
04-05-2010, 11:12 AM,

What exactly is the issue with the CM Parters mod?, It maybe something fixable which means we could make a patch for it Smile

Though I am puzzled as to why a companion mod would interfere with BM in anyway :eek:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
04-05-2010, 11:24 AM,

Maybe jb3 can shed some light on the problem?

04-05-2010, 11:33 AM,

Marked. :check:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
04-05-2010, 11:35 AM,

Thanks.

04-05-2010, 12:30 PM,

Sure.

I can add all of my mods and BM works fine. Now when I add CM Partners (2 mods, the .esp and .esm) suddenly most of the textures disappear. I load a saved game and my character fall down to water. There is no ground, but there are trees. There are no buildings, but I can see doors and I can enter the interiors, if I can swim close enough to the doors. Smile

I have no problems with using OBSE 17b together with BM. I also installed SI and without CM Partners everything seems to work fine.

Yes, perhaps if this can be fixed, that would be a big thing. I bet people would want to keep their companions when they play BM.
04-05-2010, 01:46 PM,

That's a strange bug, I've encountered it before with other mods but not with Black Marsh. I believe it is related to the load order.

04-05-2010, 02:24 PM,

How can I change the load order? I remember reading about it, but I never figured out how to do it.
04-05-2010, 02:36 PM,

I personally prefer to use Oblivion Mod Manager to do it, but it's possible to do it through the oblivion loading menu (the one that comes up when you pop the disc in). There should be a button that shows a list of esps and esms you have installed. Click and drag to change the order.

04-05-2010, 02:46 PM,

Ah, I see! So should I place CM Partners at the end rather or at the begining of the queue?