Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known Incompatibilities
04-06-2010, 08:26 PM,

I'm not sure if you guys realize there is a solution to this problem that doesn't have to do with changing load order, so it allows people to play multiple province mods. Are you guys just waiting till the release to do this though? Because surely you must have seen [url="http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=7986"]this turorial[/url].
04-07-2010, 09:52 AM,

I'm sure we'd have taken sandor's views into account. He is, after all, our esm manager. Btw, hi shadowbeast!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
04-07-2010, 09:14 PM,

Hey! Big Grin

I had no idea he was the esm manager, just wanted to know if you guys were making this compatible with other province mods.
04-08-2010, 08:31 AM,

Yeah, as much as we possibly can, I should think. The Beyond Cyrodiil projects will always seek to work together if it gets to the point where we have enough between us to do so. That's what I always liked about these forums. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-09-2011, 06:36 PM,

Hello,
I think BM is incompatible with the Vexend race mod, either that slof's better body mod.
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".
08-09-2011, 10:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Asmar
Hello,
I think BM is incompatible with the Vexend race mod, either that slof's better body mod.

Hi Asmar,

Have you tested the Vexend race mod in game, while using our Blackmarsh mod?

If so, what happened?

We don't use slof's better body; read below...

In the Blackmarsh mod, we don't use any body replacers. We are staying with vanilla body shapes/sizes. We also are picking clothing that works with vanilla bodies.

We are leaving the conversion of vanilla bodies and clothes/armor that are used in BM, up to body and cloth/armor replacer mods. It works much better that way, and prevents confusion and incompatibilities. We can't focus on doing this ourselves; it'd take too much time away from us and our work on more needed things for the Beta.

It's true that if a player is using a body replacer mod, and then decides to install Blackmarsh, that they'll have to revert back to vanilla body, clothes, armors. That is, until someone actually converts our bodies/clothes/outfits for those body replacers and users of them.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-09-2011, 10:51 PM,

It looks funny and pixalated... with a kinda redish glow... i'll post SS if i can find out how :lmao:
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".
08-09-2011, 11:12 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Asmar
It looks funny and pixalated... with a kinda redish glow... i'll post SS if I can find out how :lmao:

Window Capture Utility (for screenshots):

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7396

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-16-2011, 06:20 PM,

It's not incompatible with the Vexend. Indeed, I have incorporated the Vexend into BM because they fit with the Lilmoth races. =)

Thanks for the link, KP!
08-26-2011, 11:47 PM,

It looks like Black Marsh and All Natural don't get along! *horror* I notice that you guys have defined some weathers, so maybe that's why. We'll have to talk to the All Natural guys and see what needs to be done.
[align=center]My Mods