Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known Incompatibilities
08-27-2011, 10:47 AM,

What's AllNatural? A weather mod?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-27-2011, 03:22 PM,

Yes. The most used* weather mod. An absolutely fabulous weather mod. :lmao:

All Natural thread at Beth, with download links. It is tricky to install because it requires Wrye Bash (you have to have a bash patch).

* at least according to the unofficial polls that pop up from time-to-time on Beth.
[align=center]My Mods
08-28-2011, 01:16 AM,

Well if this isn't an incompatibility then i have not clue what it is. [Image: screenshot2z.gif]
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".
08-28-2011, 05:35 PM,

As mentioned....

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
It's not incompatible with the Vexend. Indeed, I have incorporated the Vexend into BM because they fit with the Lilmoth races. =)
Strictly speaking, it IS incompatible if you have the Vexend race AND the BM plug-ins at the same time but BM INCLUDES the Vexend mod so, realistically, there's no incompatibility.

I don't know enough about the AllWeather mod to be able to make a judgement whether we should remove the specified weather types. However, I was kind of hoping that DarkRider at TESAlliance would finish working on the monsoon weather type that he said he'd work on...but, like many collaborations, you get let down about 20 times to 1.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-29-2011, 12:46 AM,

I would just talk to the All Natural guys and see what they suggest. It might just be a matter of putting a bit of compatibility code into our plugin. I don't have much experience with weather, so I can't say for sure.

Have you tried poking DarkRider? He's pretty busy with RST, but he might be able to do something if you give him a jab.
[align=center]My Mods
08-29-2011, 08:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by AndalayBay
Have you tried poking DarkRider? He's pretty busy with RST, but he might be able to do something if you give him a jab.
Aye, from time to time. I think he's due another jab. :yes:
08-29-2011, 10:17 AM,

RST? Is that DarkRider's own personal project?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-29-2011, 10:25 AM,

RST
[align=center]My Mods
08-29-2011, 10:31 AM,

That actually looks pretty interesting and well made. I think I may well be downloading that once it's done.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!