Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talu Swamp Development
09-05-2010, 10:32 PM,

We have to make sure that the content is given tender loving care to do this huge undertaking justice. The quests and stories should be treated with utmost diligence. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I don't see the release in the near future, not before there's been extensive work done in the writing and content creation.

/end Johnny Raincloud
09-05-2010, 10:54 PM,

You're right of course, but you can't do the quests unless you have somewhere to put them in. This is the first step that most projects never get past.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-06-2010, 09:20 PM,

Yeah, I'm quite pleased with it. The only thing with landscaping is that it's very monotonous. You have to promise yourself something interesting to do after a long burst but I can't really do that now as the Talu swamps aren't really a viable use of my time (they're not a big part of the beta). So I will prioritise and probably switch to Darkmoor. That way I meet up both regions with landscaped work and get to do something fun like one of the spider caves I was planning or perhaps a Hist shrine.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]