Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower: Search for a Pendant
05-15-2010, 10:17 PM,
Silgrad Tower: Search for a Pendant
This is a quest I thought up while working on claim Scc0410 [Finished] , but I don't know if it will doable until the exterior world is accessible (there is a street vendor involved). Still, I will at least post it for now, and if either myself or someone else wants to use this idea later on (not necessarily for that particular interior), then it is here. Smile

black[/hr]
The Bread and Hearth Bakery's owner is concerned. His daughter isn't very street-smart, he regrets to say, and showed a beggar her late mother's pendant. The beggar "wanted a closer look", which his daughter was only too happy to give, and then the beggar ran off with it. The pendant that went missing had sentimental value to both the daughter and the baker alike, so he tasks the player with locating it. The reward is 50 gold pieces, since that is all the shop can afford.

The only clues given are that the beggar was Imperial, and the theft happened while the daughter was in the northern part of the city. The daughter also remembered he had a characteristic dark green hood and cloak. Asking around about a "Beggar in Green" will eventually lead to the sewers in the northern part of the Eastside district. Sure enough, down in the sewers in a small cavern-area, the beggar has himself all set up (though not with much more than a bedroll and other very basic items).

After some convincing, the beggar will admit to stealing the pendant, and also trading it to one of the street vendors at a stall downtown for five loaves of bread. The player can go there, and the vendor is there. He'll openly admit to having the pendant, but he'll only part with it for 75 gold pieces. If the player has a high enough mercantile, personality, or speechcraft, they can get the price down to 50, but that's it. The player can buy now, or return to the baker and tell what happened.

If the player has the pendant upon return, the player will receive the reward of 50 gold pieces and a disposition boost. Otherwise, if the player knows the location of the pendant but did not buy it, the baker says to not worry, that they'll deal with the loss. Even in this case, the player will get the disposition boost.
05-27-2010, 12:06 PM,
RE: Silgrad Tower: Search for a Pendant
It's a nice quest! :goodjob:

I'll reply via PM.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD