Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Away Thread
05-20-2010, 03:46 AM,
Away Thread
Sorry i've been away guys, been having a few health issues. I landed in hospital with some mystery virus, it sucked, but i'm better now. I'm still working on the heightmap, though its slow going. and i've been working on some Orcrest architecture, will post some screenies soon.
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
05-20-2010, 04:09 AM,
RE: Away Thread
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
Sorry i've been away guys, been having a few health issues. I landed in hospital with some mystery virus, it sucked, but i'm better now. I'm still working on the heightmap, though its slow going. and i've been working on some Orcrest architecture, will post some screenies soon.

Oh no! I thought you were just on holiday! Hope everything is okay now!

Looking forward to screenies!
05-20-2010, 04:17 AM,

I was for a bit, but when i got back, i got sick, all good now.

07-13-2010, 02:22 AM,

Sorry I've been offline for a while guys. I've been very busy working some astonishingly ungodly hours (the bosses are definitely getting their pound of flesh off me) to save up for upcoming trip to China. man it's expensive to travel these days. NZ$6000 to travel there for three weeks. lots of ovetime required, been little time for anything else but eating sleeping and woring. it sucks, but i'm still working on the heightmap, will try to update when i get the chance

08-05-2010, 12:57 PM,

Yesterday my pc has completely died. I was printing, and that print was the last thing in my pc's life. It's not working, even not turn on.

I'll try to recover my files from the winchester, hopefully i can recover riverhold files too. After that, i'll bring this winchester to the service to change to a new one.

I don't know how much time this need. So i'll we be away for an unknown time.

Vintra
08-05-2010, 01:08 PM,

Oh rough luck, Vintra. Hope you get back on line soon.
Morcroft Darkes
08-05-2010, 09:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Vintra
Yesterday my pc has completely died. I was printing, and that print was the last thing in my pc's life. It's not working, even not turn on.

I'll try to recover my files from the winchester, hopefully I can recover riverhold files too. After that, i'll bring this winchester to the service to change to a new one.

Vintra

If it's not even turning on, it sounds like your power supply is the problem, replace that and you should be sweet Smile
08-06-2010, 02:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Quote:Originally posted by Vintra

I'll try to recover my files from the winchester, hopefully I can recover riverhold files too. After that, i'll bring this winchester to the service to change to a new one.

Vintra

If it's not even turning on, it sounds like your power supply is the problem, replace that and you should be sweet Smile

I did, but my winchester is the bad. It has strange noises...
I'll bring it to service at monday.
11-04-2010, 05:31 PM,
Hiatus
Annoyingly I have some real work to do for a real client, who may actually pay me some real money. Dashed inconvenience but better replenish the old bank balance while I can.

Having spent several weeks straight on the heightmap: it's now actually finished - apart from hand polishing that TOYB will be starting on now. I'll be a bit less active for a few weeks, and try to focus what modding time I have on critical resources: trees mostly.

So I'm not exactly away, but not exactly here either.
Morcroft Darkes