Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Theme
06-04-2010, 10:08 PM,
Silgrad Theme
I know some other people have already written theme songs for Silgrad Tower but since I wrote this anyway I thought you guys might be interested in using it.

It is not quite finished but it is very close.

Feel free to leave any feedback, positive or negative, both are appreciated!

If you want to use the song I can get you a better quality version when its finished.

Better Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGOGnJNsm4Y
"If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."
- TesIV Vvardenfell
06-05-2010, 12:11 AM,

Hi Skyhawk02 and Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

I listened to it and I liked it. While I have not heard many 'themes' for our mod I thought yours sounded even and not real busy.

I also liked the ending with a bit of a rumble.

You will have to wait for the other core members to chime in. I want to thank you for your interest.

Have a great day
Zurke
06-05-2010, 01:45 AM,

Just thought I would mention that I still need to add the percussion in and maybe fill out the brass a little more.

I hope everybody notices the several allusions to the Morrowind theme and the final verse where I combine the Morrowind theme with the one I wrote.

I need to spend some time making the drum at the end sound more like the one from Morrowind, and I was wondering if you guys thought it should start with the drum at the beginning too, just like the morrowind theme.
- TesIV Vvardenfell
06-05-2010, 12:58 PM,

Hi Skyhawk02, keep up the good work. I think you should continue as you have. A drum/rumble in the beginning sounds interesting.

Have a great day
Zurke
06-06-2010, 01:41 AM,

Hey, I uploaded a better version on youtube Link Below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGOGnJNsm4Y

For the sake of youtube I created the pretense of it being the theme from elder scrolls 5.

I saw a thread about a talking sword around here, I think I might go ahead and take a crack at it (I know a couple others have tried already)
- TesIV Vvardenfell
07-21-2010, 04:28 PM,

Nice work, is it okay to use this track for ST?
If so, I'll add you to the credits section.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD