Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status?
06-21-2010, 01:45 PM,
Status?
How is the current status and the planning for the near future?

This board is almost dormant.

sandor/Admin
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-21-2010, 05:19 PM,

I am aware of that. We were waiting for drmccoy to return from his period of illness and finish the quests, but it seems he is not going to. I will do my best to find someone else who can finish the remaining quests, then we should try to release as soon as possible.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
06-21-2010, 07:59 PM,

Do you mean you need a questwriter?
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
06-22-2010, 12:18 PM,

Do you mean you need some humble help ?
06-22-2010, 12:25 PM,

@ alineduard:

Can you make quests and scripts in the game? If so, then yes, definitely! I thought you had left too, otherwise I would have asked you.

@ catlemur:

Sorry, the quests are all already written. If you have any ideas for quests, you could write some for Black Marsh. They still need some side-quests for the villages.

06-22-2010, 01:36 PM,

Great Sandor :worship:

No, I cannot make scripts nor quests - sorry for the interference, then , if it's only about this Smile

I did not leave, I'm still waiting for the mod to be released. And, like ST, to begin its translation - which unfortunately stagnates because of my job. But relating to this, rest assured it will be done - after all, it was me who insisted Big Grin

Good luck in finding a person !
06-22-2010, 04:13 PM,

@Deeza
Thanks for the update. Smile

I really like to see this mod finished so I hope you find someone to finish the quests.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-24-2010, 01:06 PM,

Just to let everyone know that I am going on holiday for the next 2 weeks. As soon as I get back I will resume the search for someone who can finish this.

07-10-2010, 05:02 PM,

Hello Board,

boy, glad to be back home, and glad to see some of you are still around. I'm going to make it short this time. I was sent back to the clinic, for some reason they forgot a screw-like thing during my operation. I took "a little" (i myself found it severe) nerve damage thanks to that incompetent sob doctor and had to go straight to rehab. I'm back home since 3 days, horray! Lot's of things to catch up. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to use computers a lot at the rehab, but now that I'm (hopefully finally >.<) all better, I once more offer you my help Tongue

So, if some of you are still up to it, at least, what's the status?
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
07-10-2010, 05:49 PM,

Hey, Doc! Fab you're back and (mostly) OK! I'm so sorry you've had such a tough time of it.

As Deeza's on holiday I think you're the one to tell everyone else what the status is! You'll have seen from this thread how badly you've been missed: Deeza's been searching for someone to finish implementing the quests in your absence but without much luck by the sound of it.

As far as I can tell that's about all that needs doing - except I know I owe you the cover for the Meh Ayleidoon. I don't exect there's anything much else I can help with at this stage in the project but I'm happy to sit on the sidelines, chant and wave pompoms.
Morcroft Darkes