Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST Gold Items
07-17-2010, 02:46 PM,

I cannot help with the collision Wulfharth. But I will look at the texture. Smile

Thanks for the follow up.

Have a great day
Charles
07-17-2010, 03:10 PM,

Here you go, fixed the collision Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-17-2010, 05:00 PM,

Thank You IS Smile

@Wulfharth the new texture looks good. The stamp has a bit more depth. Thank You Smile

If InsanitySorrow's collision fix is what you needed, could you please re-attach the assets with the fix as you did previously? If not I can collect the new stuff and put it together.

Thanks again
Charles
07-18-2010, 01:29 AM,

Here's everything in the final version. If only real gold bars were so easily fabricated.

@InsanitySorrow
You're awesome. Humanity will be judged by it's capacity to work together and you will pass with flying colors. If you have any models you want made, consider it done.

@Zurke
Glad you like the new texture. I hope we have some kind of release coming up, cause I can't wait to snatch a grip of these out of some suckas vault. You need anything else, you let me know.
07-18-2010, 03:04 AM,

Wulfharth, we are always in need for something so we are very happy to have you aboard. Thanks again Smile

@Sandor, Wulfharth's last attachment is what we need. Thanks bro.
07-20-2010, 05:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Wulfharth
Here's everything in the final version. If only real gold bars were so easily fabricated.

@InsanitySorrow
You're awesome. Humanity will be judged by it's capacity to work together and you will pass with flying colors. If you have any models you want made, consider it done.

@Zurke
Glad you like the new texture. I hope we have some kind of release coming up, cause I can't wait to snatch a grip of these out of some suckas vault. You need anything else, you let me know.
Thanks for the PM, I'll add these assets to the next update.
It will be included in ST v3.0.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-09-2011, 02:36 AM,

What software do you use the model? In Blender, it is easy to customize the collision, if you use, I can walk you through the creation of the collision.
:bananarock:Buy RS Gold,Runescape Gold,Rift Gold :banana: