Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rimmen
07-19-2010, 04:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Quote:Originally posted by Auryga
And another idea I had was to use Rimmen as a starting point for a quest that leads the player to Akavir. It's near the main places of the Oblivion game, and with the potentates in Rimmen's history I can imagine a lot of possible quests. Even if not as the starter quest, there could of course also be quest that just couple our mods.

If you want to share work back and forth from Rimmen and Akavir that's cool, but with linking quests up, it creates a conflict of interests with the BC's Elsweyr project, and it's Rimmen.

That is an issue that you are going to have to work out with Auryga's project.

Keep in mind that while Akavir is hosted here, we are not officially part of the Elsweyr project and in fact were never actually invited to be part of that project.

What is really unfortunate, is that I'm not sure any of the modders who have participated in the past are still here. I believe some of them have participated in the Elsweyr project on their own.
07-19-2010, 04:58 PM,

It would possibly be a good idea to exchange meshes, since they're going for a really Akaviri design for the city and frankly the meshes would look better in Ionith than in Elsweyr.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!