Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Readme, resource pack and master file
07-20-2010, 08:21 PM,
Readme, resource pack and master file
Now that I am more comfortable with the CS, I am starting to compile all the resources we have access to, double checking resources and making notations in a draft readme. I want to make sure that we do not miss any credits that need to be given.

Keilanai has confirmed that we have permission to use any of her work. She has pulled her Kojima mod from TESNexus. I do have an older version still that I can pull meshes and textures from.
07-23-2010, 12:24 AM,

Keilanai:

I found an older version of her Akaviri_Kojima mod on my portable hard drive. There is a newer version with a differently worded permissions in the readme. I have sent her a p.m. on Bethsoft.
07-23-2010, 10:34 PM,

Emails sent to Keilanai and Corthian today.

Email address for RA is invalid.
08-14-2010, 11:47 PM,

Sorry, about not being around. I have a lot of stuff going on... I will try to compile all the stuff I have. I am just a horrible procrastinator.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
08-15-2010, 02:36 AM,

I have problems with procrastinating myself. It is good to see you back Corthian. I hope everything is ok.
08-19-2010, 12:42 AM,

The large majority of my akavir stuff is here. Link

I have a few other things, but this is most of it.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
08-19-2010, 01:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
The large majority of my akavir stuff is here. Link

I have a few other things, but this is most of it.

Thanks Corthian.

I also have an older version of Keilanai's house mod that has the majority of her work in it.

Edit: I'm having trouble downloading the part 2 of the 1.5 pack. I am going to try again later.
08-22-2010, 08:21 PM,

There might be something wrong with part 2 of that pack Corthian. I still haven't been able to successfully download it.
08-26-2010, 08:40 PM,

Serious? Ugh, that makes things harder.

I guess I will have to upload it again. I have made a whole lot of new stuff. I made a cool Tengu and some Kappa and some other creatures.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
08-26-2010, 10:05 PM,

Can we see some pictures?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!