Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Readme, resource pack and master file
09-06-2010, 09:40 AM,

I was just browsing through your pictures, Corthian, and I couldn't help noticing some Victorian-themed dungeon screenshots. Are you planning something? Big Grin
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-19-2010, 12:34 AM,

Oh, you saw those. They are for another project I am working on. A steampunk mod.
On another note, I will upload the Akaviri World Space with all possible quickness.

I am looking at the Esm ans Esps right now. I generated a world space and saved it as a Master file. I then had an esp that would contain more specific information and the beginnings of a port city. I also created an esp of the Akavir races, proto types really. I could upload them but I will have to find all the specific meshes and textures to along with them. Organization is not my forte.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
09-19-2010, 09:02 PM,

Thanks Corthian. I will grab it when you have it uploaded. I have some problems with organization myself.
10-13-2010, 09:27 PM,

I finally got it uploaded. Now the problem is Rapidshare is being stupid. It won't let me access my files. The download is pretty big, the esm file is at least 100 mb.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-13-2010, 09:44 PM,

I suggest filefront. I have used it myself in the past and find it to be more reliable than rapidshare. You could also try humyo.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-14-2010, 04:14 AM,

It's working now. Here is the download.

Download
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-14-2010, 02:32 PM,

I'm attempting to download it now Corthian. It's downloading at about 1/3 the speed of a normal download so I may have to try it again later.
10-14-2010, 10:52 PM,

I cannot get it to download. I believe the problem is on Rapidshare's side -- they want people to pay premium, so the free ones do not work successfully most of the time.

This is not the first time I have had issues with trying to download from Rapidshare.
10-16-2010, 07:18 PM,

Then where should I upload it?
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
10-16-2010, 07:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Then where should I upload it?

I'm a fan of 4Shared Smile, Good storage site.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]