Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad City Layout
07-28-2010, 02:47 PM,

Sweet. Big Grin

Will the river run down farther into the city?

I can start placing walls in the downtown area?
07-28-2010, 03:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

I meant that I will have to check IDs on the LOD buildings to see how to place those, residence verses possible shop, etc.

Have a great day
Charles
I'll send you a list with the current shops plus claim ID's.

As discussed via PM, if you want me to post more interior claims just let me know.

EDIT
I sent the PM.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-28-2010, 04:27 PM,

@ TID, I was going to stop the river where it is and let you take it up to -21 or there abouts, since you will be using it also. I can however mod it further into the downtown if you'd like. It is headed for -11, -21.

If anything changes below -21 it will be unintentional and I do not need it. So yes by all means, please mod away Smile

edit: Let me rephrase below -21. I meant for the river and the Slums/Riverside district wall/s made by Sandor. I will be below -21 in the lower part of the Riverside District but still above the wall.

@ Sandor, yes and thank you Smile

As far as interiors go, if you feel we need more then yes create them and we will place them without access.

Have a great day
Charles
07-29-2010, 04:19 PM,

How large is the temple?
07-29-2010, 04:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
How large is the temple?
One Oblivion cell (a single piece model made by Razorwing, corresponding with the interior layout).

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-29-2010, 04:27 PM,

Okay, thanks! Big Grin Do you know if the interior wall of the Temple was supposed to be its own world space? Or if both outside and inside the wall would fit?

Is there an NIF?
07-29-2010, 04:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Okay, thanks! Big Grin Do you know if the interior wall of the Temple was supposed to be its own world space?

Is there an NIF?
Yes.

EDIT

st>>velothi>>houses>>exterior>>sctemple01.nif (plus _far).

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-29-2010, 05:57 PM,

Here is the partial map for the Downtown district. I will begin adding the walls soon. :thumbsup:

Map legend:
red = district walls
yellow = area walls
blue = water
grey = main street (there would be alleyways and side roads in addition to this)
light grey = a market street, though only as far as it is possible to mod it and still have shops

The temple will have an outer world space, which will be for gardens/fountains/other decor.
The area to the south is still a market area.
07-30-2010, 09:37 AM,

The lay-out looks great! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-30-2010, 01:18 PM,

I agree, it looks brilliant! Smile

The maps are very clear and easy to read. I'm really looking forward to when these districts (and their interiors) have been fully claimed and completed. They'll look amazing! =)
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]