Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to do some Exterior Modding for the Mod
09-11-2010, 06:40 AM,
I would like to do some Exterior Modding for the Mod
Being a fan of general landscaping, I am imprssed by the flora and natural landscape of your mod.

I would like to do some Exteriors for your mod

Currently doing landscape claims for the main Silgrad Tower Morrowind Project I will not have a whole lot of time for doing stuff here but when I have a spare minute I will try to see this project through to the end.
09-11-2010, 08:27 AM,
RE: I would like to do some Exterior Modding for the Mod
I don't think there's any exterior modding left to do for Valenwood, other than Coral Reef - of which there's a ton. I'm slowly working my way round the coast, but if you take a look at the reef thread and want to join in that then we could use the help. We'd also quite like to have some explorable wrecks, so there is a bit of mixed interior/exterior available.

Otherwise it's just quests.
Morcroft Darkes
09-11-2010, 09:20 AM,

Sure, I would love to do some reefs, here in Australia they are quite common so I have some knowledge of thier stucture and how far of the coast they tend to occur etc.

If thats alright where do I get the assests and the esm.
09-11-2010, 09:47 AM,

"Quite common" ...?? Bit of an understatement, I think! When you've had a chance to look at it all you'll be able to tell me how well I've done: all I have to go on is Google and one diving holiday.
Glad to have you on board! I'll have to find the link for the main file or upload another copy, and I have a set of updates you'll need. I'll get back to you soon - probably tomorrow your time.
Morcroft Darkes