Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark brotherhood in Akavir.....
09-19-2010, 04:14 AM,
Dark brotherhood in Akavir.....
Now i know this might sound un lore related but what if you can put a back alley tavern in a major Tang mo city and in that tavern there are Gamblers, and hiding fugitives this tavern is in an alleyway in the city and when you enter the tavern a tang mo patron and a Tsaeci runaway fugitive are fighting over some issue then a Sharp Dressed Tang mo by the name of Suanto Tesel walks over to you and says " I bet 500 that the Drunk Monkey is gunna win this one" and you think that its an easy bet because obviously it looks like the tang mo patron will not win so you say "Deal i bet on the tsaeci 500" then like 20 seconds into the fist fight a Fancy dressed Ka po tun gets up from his seat and then whacks the tsaeci on the head with a mace and the Tsaeci is dead on the floor. Suanto Tesel says to you " Pay up" with a sinister smile. Then you have a choice to pay him or either say "Take it from me!". If you pay him him and the Ka po tun are ambushed by two beings dressed in black leather one is a Imperial and one is a Tsaeci. They kill Suanto tesel and the Ka po tun. Then the Imperial says to you " heres your 500 back how could you let him cheat you out on a bet like that" then you say " I was gunna kill him when he left the tavern, who are you two?" then the imperial says our names are not to be told you have to prove that you won't reveal our identities then we will tell you who we are but once you know our names you are one of us." Then you say "what do I have to do?" then the imperial says go kill the disgraceful drunk tang mo that was fist fighting with that Tsaeci" Then you could either say " NO I am not a murderer" and never see them again or you can say "Ok " then go kill him. If you kill him the imperial says "Well now if you tell the authorities on us we can say you caused all of this blood tonight (chuckles) my name is Arenius Frolavis and my step brother the tang mo is named Fuao Tistu I was adopted by Tang mo in a small village they found me I dont know who my real parents are and I couldn't care less." then you say so why did you kill those two guys?" then Arenius says " Because he has been stealing money from our brotherhood for many years but we finally shed his blood". then you say "Brotherhood?" then Arenius says " Yes the Dark Brotherhood Akaviri Chapter, I was recruited by my step brother Fuao Tistu the leader of this chapter is a man by the name of Gurantios Lachance he is the son of Lucien Lachance the man who took down the Cyrodill chapter of the Dark Brotherhood in Tamriel it was a bad deed we all know but Gurantios escaped Tamriel to start a new Chapter here and to make sure he will not take after his father." Then you can put in any choice like lucian lachance? or Gurantios LachancE? or Dark Brotherhood? or Tamriel? or ChapteR? but the main one is "Can I join the Brotherhood?" then Arenius says " As soon as you heard our names you joined and you will never leave well you MUST go to the abandoned imperial fort outside of the city there you will enter the fort and you will be greeted by Gurantios and your first contract will be in effect, remember YOU CAN NOT LEAVE THE BROTHERHOOD." Then Arenius and Fuao walk out of the tavern and then your character can go to the imperial fort and thats where the whole quest line starts. IF you like this idea I will make ideas for each quest and contract if you like those it will eventually turn in to Gurantios struggling to kill a Ka Po tun prince because he doesnt want to ruin the prince's father's legacy because the prince reminds him of himself and Gurantios ends up having to choose between killing of the Akavir chapter with the help of you and fufilling his father's legacy or keeping the chapter alive for ages to come and you can influence him through persuasion to what he does. Please respond thanks everyone.
Ninevene
09-19-2010, 07:55 AM,
RE: Dark brotherhood in Akavir.....
I think the mod creators are not going to have any non Akaviri races in game,that means that the local population has no idea of what the DB is.Plus it is lore uncorrect.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
09-19-2010, 01:46 PM,
but it makes sense how Gurantios travelled to Akavir it would be fun and also the player will see that LAchance's legacy ends or continues in Akavir in lore there are imperials in akavir .
Ninevene
09-19-2010, 07:17 PM,
We do not know if Lachance has a son from lore and according to the lore it is almost immposible to travel to Akavir (Noone knows whre it is,the last time someone visited it was ages ago).I know it is annoying but you should study a lot of lore to write books and quests about anything.Visit uesp.net and the Imperial Library or talk to lore addicts like TYOB.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
09-19-2010, 09:04 PM,

I would not be surprised if the Tsaesci and the Kha'Po each have their own secret assassin orders. I do not think the Dark Brotherhood would be easily transplanted though.
09-20-2010, 12:42 AM,
Gurantios LAchance came to Akavir the same way the player came to Akavir :goodjob:
Ninevene
09-20-2010, 10:14 PM,

I do not know anything about Lachance or anyone else having offspring moving to Akavir and taking the DB with them.

I seriously doubt the Oblivion community even wants a DB clone in Akavir. If we do anything with assassins, ninja, or whatever, it will have to be native to Akavir.