Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
09-20-2010, 10:46 PM,
Wow
Hey everyone. Just thought i would see if there was any thing going on and i came across this. WOW!! Suppose everyone has too much time over summer! Last thing i put was the fact i was leaving for 3 months now im back from another epic summer teaching windsurfing in Greece. Until i have time to look through all which has been going on here can someone give me a summary!

EDIT: Im also not back to my Pc till thursday
Thanks Tom
09-20-2010, 11:03 PM,
RE: Wow
WayHay! Windsurfer's back!

The potted version: The Doc was last heard of heading to Sweden for a month - er, six weeks ago. He has the job of doing the main quests.

I've been [POLISHING] Coral Reefs - take a look, there's lots of screenies.

I've also reworked the heightmap around the edges to slope off to the deep ocean.

I also have the latest esm mervge - the link's in the status thread, so you can get cracking when you have your feet under the table!
Morcroft Darkes
09-20-2010, 11:24 PM,

All sounds good. Hopefully the doc will be back as he is the main man now. I have no idea where to start on the quest side of things.

What was merged on the latest esm?
09-20-2010, 11:26 PM,

I've only merged coral and heightmap - don't know what the previous items were. Might be an idea to take whatever you have and run a compare against my copy in Gecko.
Morcroft Darkes
09-20-2010, 11:31 PM,

Cool that sounds fine. I may have been clever and added the books in a separate esp Maybe even as part of the cave system. I will have to check next week
10-14-2010, 09:50 AM,

OK im back again sorry my cs wasn't working which just gave me the rage. Did a re-install in a different location and its working fine. Its something in my data file not totally sure what though. So im back on the case
10-15-2010, 09:07 AM,

Great to see you again! TOYB is now working on finishing the quests. We need to check the islands thoroughly and make sure that all the interiors are complete. If memory serves, we still need to do the spider cave that Volus' men hide out in, the ruins at the bottom of the main quest final dungeon, and possibly the spider cave that's the village's "rubbish dump", which contains a lot of human bone and is a quest location.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-15-2010, 05:07 PM,

Good News. Right i have merged and sorted out all the work i have done. Including Morcrofts books. It includes the completed main quest cave with the aylied ruins (contain the wrecking stone). I also briefly started the huge house in the village but its still not sure what it is yet. You can walk in it though but its pretty empty. I think all the houses are done now. I will have a check in a second with the quest esp. So far i have made 2 spider caves one small and a large one which is part of the aylied (as above).

Where is the rubbish dump gonna be located? I thought the bosmer were clean tidy people?

Going to re-upload a complete master version (1.7) with all work to date (apart from the quest esp). Before i do are there any bugs i can fix?

EDIT: It is a build from morcrofts master so includes all the reefs he has added
10-15-2010, 05:17 PM,

I've no new bugs to report that aren't already in the bugs section.

If the Bosmer are clean and tidy, could there be a hole somewhere that leads down to the spider cave Deeza mentioned? Everyone just chucks stuff down without much thought to where it's going: nice and "tidy" after all
Morcroft Darkes
10-15-2010, 09:19 PM,

Right just had a little explore and the islands are looking amazing. The new cave i did is great the spider caves scare me a little when i know roughly where im going and i know there are no enemy's yet. They are so dark!! Especially when you fall in a pool of water and your torch goes out! The wrecking stone looks good aswell.

Reefs look unbelievable. If someone is free then redoing the bush billboard would be ideal. I dont have photoshop at the moment.

Few collision issues with the big house but i think its fine. It just wouldn't let me up the steps. I will try and fix that.

Otherwise look for another update very soon and im expecting some play testing.