Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
10-15-2010, 11:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by windsurfer
Where is the rubbish dump gonna be located? I thought the bosmer were clean tidy people?

According to the lore, they keep their villages very neat and tidy but dump all their filth in places they don't visit very often. I'm not quite sure where the rubbish dump should be located, but it should be a suitable distance outside the village. It should be a relatively small cave, but filled with junk and refuse.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-16-2010, 12:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Quote:Originally posted by windsurfer
Where is the rubbish dump gonna be located? I thought the bosmer were clean tidy people?

According to the lore, they keep their villages very neat and tidy but dump all their filth in places they don't visit very often. I'm not quite sure where the rubbish dump should be located, but it should be a suitable distance outside the village. It should be a relatively small cave, but filled with junk and refuse.

Would this necessarily apply to these bosmer though? Being that they are salvagers, they probably wouldn't waste a thing.
10-16-2010, 09:15 AM,

OK sounds good. Im sure you cant go too far wrong with another cave. I have just been sorting out small things today. Linking all the caves to suitable exterior locations. I sorted out the collisions on the large building. Well i tweaked the location on items so they work. Still needs an interior though. We are also missing one small house interior on the middle island otherwise the rest are complete. I also fixed the fact you could remove trees.

Todo list:
Main Quest
Side Quests?
Bush Billboards
Complete Large house (side quest)
Complete small house
Complete "rubbish cave" (presuming spider tileset - Sidequest? lost item)
Fix boat collision (you jump onto the roof!)

EDIT: Expect a new release today or tommorow
10-16-2010, 02:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Would this necessarily apply to these bosmer though? Being that they are salvagers, they probably wouldn't waste a thing.

Good point, one I hadn't considered. It could be more of a storage space than a rubbish dump then. The point of the cave is that it introduces you to the fact that the Bosmer are cannibals, which is an important lore point and serves the plot by allowing the player to sympathise with Volus and his men.

10-16-2010, 03:18 PM,

If they don't waste anything then bone would be just as carefully preserved as anything else. Having bones stacked neatly on shelves for later use would be creepier than having them scattered around discarded.
Morcroft Darkes
10-16-2010, 03:38 PM,

That's a very good idea morcroft.